Flu...

Lol
Control freak
How the hell is he trying to control you? It's your decision to get vaccinated or not. He wasn't ordering you to do it! I think you started this thread just to antagonize, and all you're doing is showing your ass. I don't give a rat's ass in hell if you ever get any vaccines, and I'm betting that none of the rest of us do either.
I know I don’t.
If he doesn't get vaccinated because he believes dumbass conspiracy theories he is putting people who can't get vaccinated for real reasons at risk.

That makes him an active danger to society. Then again he's a tRumpkin so we already knew that.
While don’t agree with his position on vaccinations, he’s right about people having a choice.
No, he's not. Public health is public, not private. While I'm all about freedoms and choices no one is free to endanger others on purpose.
Lol
If Vaccines are so effective the people that take them should have no worries whatsoever by listening to you...

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots.
And more importantly some people just don’t want the shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Anti-vaxers are stupid and don't understand science or societal responsibility.

Bingo, Forced vaccinations is an evil thing
You keep saying that, but who in the hell is "forcing" you to get any shots? How about NO ONE!
Pro vaccine people Want everybody to have vaccines, whether it would do people any good or not.
40 to 60% of the time vaccines do not do what they are intended to do, and we have no idea of the long-term damage can be done by vaccines...
Once again, since you seem impaired, who the hell is making you get vaccines??? It's a CHOICE!! I read RW shit all day long, but it's my choice to not become a brain dead RWer. So, it's your choice not to get vaccinated! WTF is it to you if I or others decide to get vaccinated? That's my choice and also the others who also decide to.
Do you have a scar on your upper arm? You know, where you got vaccinated for smallpox? I do, and I also remember the sugar cube that was the polio vaccine. I had friends who had polio and to this day, they live with the effects of it. Ever see the iron lungs those kids were put in when they got polio?
I'm old and got all of the childhood diseases.....measles,( many kinds) chicken pox, mumps, and if I could spare one child from ever getting any of those, I would in a minute.
Lol
Fuck face, I never said I give a shit if other people want to get vaccines, in fact I said absolutely I do not give a shit... you silly bitch.
I’ve never been vaccinated except for a flu shot I got several years ago, I was sick for over a month from the damn flu shot...
I’ve never been sick for the from the flu itself for more than a few days...
Vaccines are no where near 100% effective...
You have got to stop swallowing than rwnj propaganda.
Lol
I just know vaccines will do nothing but hurt me and my family...
So live with that bedwetter

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots.
And more importantly some people just don’t want the shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Anti-vaxers are stupid and don't understand science or societal responsibility.
Lol
Control freak
How the hell is he trying to control you? It's your decision to get vaccinated or not. He wasn't ordering you to do it! I think you started this thread just to antagonize, and all you're doing is showing your ass. I don't give a rat's ass in hell if you ever get any vaccines, and I'm betting that none of the rest of us do either.
Lol
Silly bastard thinks that all kids should get vaccinated, so fuck that motherfuckering cowardly kunt...
And my family will never get vaccines, because they could not survive them most likely
Would not survive them most likely? Is your family that weak and sickly? If so you should be screaming for mandatory vaccinations to protect them.

Not that I expect you to, you're too stupid.
Lol
Na, I have no desire to poison them...

Here is a list of the damaging ingredients in vaccines on the market today verified either by independent testing and/or listed on vaccine inserts:

Nagalase, squalene, polysorbate 80, glyphosate (Roundup), e-coli, MSG, antifreeze, phenol (used as a disinfectant), formaldehyde (cancer causing and used to embalm), aluminum (associated with alzheimer’s disease and seizures), glycerin (toxic to the kidney, liver, can cause lung damage, gastrointestinal damage and death), lead, cadmium, sulfates, yeast proteins, antibiotics, acetone (used in nail polish remover), neomycin and streptomycin. And the ingredient making the press is thimerosol (more toxic than mercury, a preservative still used in many vaccines, not easily eliminated, can cause severe neurological damage as well as other life threatening autoimmune disease). These vaccines are grown and strained through animal or human tissue, like monkey and dog kidney tissue, chick embryo, calf serum, human diploid cells (the dissected organs of forcibly aborted fetuses), pig blood, horse blood and rabbit brain (1, 2).

I know I don’t.
If he doesn't get vaccinated because he believes dumbass conspiracy theories he is putting people who can't get vaccinated for real reasons at risk.

That makes him an active danger to society. Then again he's a tRumpkin so we already knew that.
While don’t agree with his position on vaccinations, he’s right about people having a choice.
No, he's not. Public health is public, not private. While I'm all about freedoms and choices no one is free to endanger others on purpose.
I can understand that argument. I also know there are reasons why some people can’t get a flu shot.

My advice is to get the shot. It’ll likely protect you from those who didn’t.
Bingo?
I have said all along it should be a 100% personal choice, some people just don’t wanna deal with that shit, by that I mean putting poison in their body.
And we have no idea what the long-term consequences of putting that type of poison in our bodies…

I know I don’t.

I can understand that argument. I also know there are reasons why some people can’t get a flu shot.

I'm talking about folks who can't get one for real reasons. I have mine.
You can have mine and my families too...
They are not necessary for me and my family

Last edited:
I've never had the flu shot, and I never get the flu. I believe that the best way to protect against getting sick is to naturally boost your immune system, instead of blindly obeying people who don't actually care about your health.

All we can do is wish them the best.
Or see to it that all the healthy people in the population are vaccinated. Make it mandatory. Public health trumps private freedoms.
Vaccines are only effective between 40 and 60% and sometimes they are totally Unaffective. And the flu shot I got made me sick for month... When the actual flu only affects me for a couple three days somewhat minor discomfort.
Till they are 100% effective and have no long-term side effects, Fuck no

Hey look, I am as much an advocate for individual rights and freedoms as anyone, but getting the flu shot is for the public good. It’s fine if you’re the only guy who doesn’t receive the shot, because you likely won’t get it if all around you have been inoculated. But reducing the spread of the virus saves lives, increases productivity, and reduces our strained healthcare system.
I have no problem with people getting flu shots never said I did. Just don’t expect me and my family to do that…

There they go again, trying to get everyone to get flu shots. Trying to scare people into it… Why don’t they just leave it alone and let people choose for themselves. Some people get no benefit from full shots, Some people get incredibly sick from the flu shots. And more importantly some people just don’t want to shit… People need to mind their own fucking business
Some people? What % would that be? MOST people, esp. children and the elderly benefit, not to mention school days and work days lost when nearly everyone comes down with it. Considering that it's free under most insurance plans, not getting it doesn't make sense.
It should be a personal choice, I’ve never have been vaccinated except for serval years ago I had a flu shot and I was sick for a month...
Why are you trying to force everyone into shit they don’t want?

Hold on, it’s still a personal choice. Nobody is required to get it unless it’s part of a work requirement that I am unaware of.
Numbnuts thinks everyone should get them...

Or see to it that all the healthy people in the population are vaccinated. Make it mandatory. Public health trumps private freedoms.

NO! You can’t mandate that someone has to put something into their body. It’s a personal choice, ......like abortion. Here we go....
All progressives are a fucked up hypocrites

I've never had the flu shot, and I never get the flu. I believe that the best way to protect against getting sick is to naturally boost your immune system, instead of blindly obeying people who don't actually care about your health.
:11_2_1043:

Fuck that!
I wouldn’t want any government having that level of control.
The control to protect citizens from preventable diseases? How horrible!
The federal government :suck:You

You Can Always Get Vaccinated, But You Can Never Undo a Vaccination
“Procrastination is usually considered a character flaw, but in the case of vaccination, delaying the decision for as long as possible plays to your advantage. The longer you wait to vaccinate your child, the better. A child’s immune system continues to develop for years after birth. The blood/brain barrier does not fully develop until adolescence. The longer you wait, the more likely your child’s immune system will be able to handle the onslaught with minimal damage.

If you don’t know what to do, don’t do anything!

Conversely, you can never undo a vaccination. There are holistic therapies that can detox a child from the vaccine’s poison, but the damage that is done can never be 100% repaired. And, I have NEVER met a fully vaccinated child that is healthier and more robust than a well nourished, unvaccinated child. Period.

While I would like to convince you to never vaccinate your child, if I can simply convince you to delay it for a few years that is certainly better than vaccinating a baby. If you can simply commit to waiting until your child is school age to vaccinate, so much the better than if you vaccinate as a toddler and so on. Time is on your side and waiting is the best policy when it comes to shots.

Another vaccine alternative to consider is homeoprophylaxis. This nontoxic method to boost immunity safely is gaining rapid popularity due to the numerous scientific studies involving millions of people to support its efficacy. And, if your child starts to regress after shots, be sure to do the emergency vaccine detox recommended by developmental pediatrician Dr. Mary Megson.

By the time your child is older, more research will have been done, you will have an opportunity to learn more and become more comfortable with your decision to wait. Who knows? Your attitude of wait and see may turn out to be permanent like mine was 20 years ago.”

I know I don’t.

Bingo?
I have said all along it should be a 100% personal choice, some people just don’t wanna deal with that shit, by that I mean putting poison in their body.
And we have no idea what the long-term consequences of putting that type of poison in our bodies…
Something that is for protection of the nation should not be personal chioce. It should be mandatory.

Bingo?
Something that is for protection of the nation should not be personal chioce. It should be mandatory.
Lol
Fuck that communist shit...

Pharmaceutical Companies Can’t Be Trusted (Ever)
“Let’s just list a couple of the (many) times over the past 10 years where a drug or drug regimen has been deemed unsafe and downright dangerous and yet the pharmaceutical companies covered it up FOR YEARS in order to continue raking in the profits for as long as possible. This should be an easy task.

How about hormone replacement therapy for women? The standard of care for a menopausal woman for over 40 years was HRT. Even women with no complaints were advised that this treatment was helpful as it reduced chances for a heart attack and cancer and even helped them feel younger. Were any, I repeat ANY of these claims true? Not a whit. Breast cancer risk is doubled for women on HRT, 41% increased risk for stroke, 29% increased risk of heart attack, and the list goes on and on.

How about Vioxxx? Before this dangerous drug that caused thousands of deaths from heart attack and stroke was finally removed from the market, evidence surfaced that Merck had withheld information and even doctored reports on its dangers years before. As of November 2007, Merck had agreed to pay $4.85 billion to settle approximately 27,000 cases from victims claiming injury or death of a family member using Vioxxx. While this is a huge sum of money, in reality it represents less than one year’s profits for Merck. Does it pay for a drug company to lie about a drug’s safety and efficacy? You betcha. The risk of payouts to victims from getting sued is lower than the lure of huge and long lasting profits while a drug’s patent protection remains in effect.

I could cite other examples, but I’m trying to keep this post as pithy as possible. Please comment if you have other examples of pharmaceutical company deceit. It will help others reading this blog who might still be on the fence about this issue.

Remember the old proverb, “Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me”? These corporate behemoths have proven themselves to be completely untrustworthy based on past behavior. In a court of law, if such a company were an actual witness, an attorney would never put them on the stand due to a serious lack of credibility. Are you really going to take these companies at their word that these shots are safe when money and profits are impacted by their answer?“

Fuck that!

Alcohol is a preventable disease. So why not bring back prohibition. Your on a slippery slope and........you’re gone...bye bye.
Alcohol is a disease?

Do tell.

Sorry, alcoholism is a disease. Forgot you were a libwit, and minor typos confuse the mush in your skull.

Here’s the thing, I agreed with you that all people who can, should get the vaccination, but in typical liberal fashion, you wanted to mandate the shot. So on one hand- you argue for the right of a woman to have control of her body when it comes to abortion. On the other hand- you want to take that right when it comes to the flu shot. Logical brains are few and far between among your ilk.

Fuck that!

Alcohol is a preventable disease. So why not bring back prohibition. Your on a slippery slope and........you’re gone...bye bye.
Alcohol is a disease?

Do tell.

Sorry, alcoholism is a disease. Forgot you were a libwit, and minor typos confuse the mush in your skull.

Here’s the thing, I agreed with you that all people who can, should get the vaccination, but in typical liberal fashion, you wanted to mandate the shot. So on one hand- you argue for the right of a woman to have control of her body when it comes to abortion. On the other hand- you want to take that right when it comes to the flu shot. Logical brains are few and far between among your ilk.
Alcoholism is not a communicable disease moron.

That means you can't catch it from someone, just in case I used too many big words.

Fuck that!

Alcohol is a disease?

Do tell.

Alcoholism is not a communicable disease moron.

That means you can't catch it from someone, just in case I used too many big words.
Where did he say it was a communicable disease? IIRC, he simply said it was a disease.

Forum List

Back