#FlyinTed Cruz Caught Flying To Cancun With Family While His Constituents Freeze To Death

If you are a stupid Moon Bat you might think that your Senator should protect you from the cold.

How about taking personal responsibility for your own well being and doing a little emergency preparation of your own?

Stop being a little whiny bitch. Government ain't going to save you from jackshit.

If a hurricane or cold snap or whatever hit Florida and caused massive power outages I would use my emergency supplies and get by fine. The last thing I would expect is for one of my Senators to save my ass.
I agree with this..... We are living in an age of government dependency, and the more dependent the better for the Democrat's. Fact.
You sound like that ex-mayor of Colorado City, TX. :heehee:
You got something to say lefty ?? Why do you think leftist politicians make every decision in order to create voter bases that are dependent on them ???
You are doing just fine by yourself, Hun..... :auiqs.jpg: :dig:
Did you answer the question ? No just bullcrap is all you got.

If it gets cold here in Florida I'm not going to look to Marco Rubio or Rick Scott to keep me warm.

I'll look to Mr Honda Generator, Ms Propane Gas and Old Fireplace.

Screw you guys
I’m headed to Cancun

Hey Ted Cruz, You just pardoned Trump on Conspiracy Charges...What you going to do?

I’m going to CANCUN!

Millions of Texans suffering with no power and you rush off to Cancun
What were you thinking????
Good grief, and how many times have you all defended the leftist politician's guilty of far worse ???? Of course if you can't figure out something to find on Republican's, then just fabricate or fake it or feign outrage out of political revenge, but at the end of the day who started it all ????

Hey Ted Cruz, You just pardoned Trump on Conspiracy Charges...What you going to do?

I’m going to CANCUN!

Good grief, and how many times have you all defended the leftist politician's guilty of far worse ???? Of course if you can't figure out something to find on Republican's, then just fabricate or fake it or feign outrage out of political revenge, but at the end of the day who started it all ????

<sob>. But what about?

Texas is in a crisis.....Cruz heads to Cancun

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just confirmed <a href="https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SenTedCruz</a> and his family flew to Cancun tonight for a few days at a resort they&#39;ve visited before. Cruz seems to believe there isn&#39;t much for him to do in Texas for the millions of fellow Texans who remain without electricity/water and are literally freezing. <a href="https://t.co/6nPiVWtdxe">pic.twitter.com/6nPiVWtdxe</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="">February 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

moderators are scrambling to disappear any Cruz-Cancun related news off the message board.

If it gets cold here in Florida I'm not going to look to Marco Rubio or Rick Scott to keep me warm.

Screw you guys
I’m headed to Cancun
That too if ole honda generator let's me down, and last I checked most Texans have good cars, modern day transportation, tractor's, money, and they can do whatever they need to help themselves. Ted getting his family out was A-ok, but the jealousy of the left just can't stand it if every Republican isn't feeling the pain equally. It's amazing how the left never sleeps in trying to harass or cause their fellow Americans ill will or hardship.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just confirmed <a href="https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SenTedCruz</a> and his family flew to Cancun tonight for a few days at a resort they&#39;ve visited before. Cruz seems to believe there isn&#39;t much for him to do in Texas for the millions of fellow Texans who remain without electricity/water and are literally freezing. <a href="https://t.co/6nPiVWtdxe">pic.twitter.com/6nPiVWtdxe</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="">February 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

/----/ Well, he's contributing to global warming to warm things up. You Libtards should be happy.

Well, there is that. Maybe you can suggest he get the Medal of Freedom for helping out.

Good idea.

Pelosi is home stuffing her face with $30 a qt ice cream as millions of people go without due to government shutdowns....I guess the relief package isn't critical to queens like her....out of sight out of mind and now that Trump is gone you get nothing.....

LOOK! Over there! Must talk about Speaker of the House Pelosi! and ice cream! Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

If you are going to whine like a biotch....over a man taking his family to a warmer climate then you should be extra angry about a speaker that left DC to go home with a global pandemic ongoing and record unemployment....maybe she went home to scoop human waste from her districts streets....

Love how trump Qultists are excusing Cancun Cruz.......................I guess throwing his family under the bus pays off with you guys, eh?

Trump, HaHaHa, haven't evicted him from your head yet, eh? Here's a newsflash--he's been gone for nearly a month. TDS much?

I see he's real popular in the neighborhood.

img.png

I live in NJ

We had a governor who got in a pissing contest with the state legislature and our State Beaches were shut down over 4th of July Weekend because the budget wasn’t signed.

What did he do?
He and his family went to the same state beach because it didn’t apply to THE GOVERNOR

I’m going to CANCUN!

<sob>. but....but...What about Democrats?

Its Ted Cruz sunning in Cancun

So, you won't have a problem with them going off on a tropical vacation, eh?

I’m going to CANCUN!

<sob>. But what about?

Texas is in a crisis.....Cruz heads to Cancun
Yeah and Texas will say to him "welcome back", and you better be glad you got outta here, because it was a tough situation that I wouldn't wish on my bestest of friends.

On storm duty back in my days as a lineman, I remember being called down to the lobby where all the crews were being told to get ready to go out. Well they got all their crews for the night shift, and around 4 crews returned to their rooms. The next morning we rallied together at a resteraunt for breakfast, and the night crews that worked out in the most horrible conditions saw us, and began to tell us how lucky we were that we didn't have to be out in that cold like that. They never showed jealousy or anything like that, but only that it was good that we missed the deplorable condition's that we should be glad we missed. We all ate breakfast together, and finished our duties together to restore power to the Tennessee mountain community that we were called on to serve.

Attempting to shame Cruz isn't working. Give it up.

Pelosi is home stuffing her face with $30 a qt ice cream as millions of people go without due to government shutdowns....I guess the relief package isn't critical to queens like her....out of sight out of mind and now that Trump is gone you get nothing.....

LOOK! Over there! Must talk about Speaker of the House Pelosi! and ice cream! Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

If you are going to whine like a biotch....over a man taking his family to a warmer climate then you should be extra angry about a speaker that left DC to go home with a global pandemic ongoing and record unemployment....maybe she went home to scoop human waste from her districts streets....

Love how trump Qultists are excusing Cancun Cruz.......................I guess throwing his family under the bus pays off with you guys, eh?

Trump, HaHaHa, haven't evicted him from your head yet, eh? Here's a newsflash--he's been gone for nearly a month. TDS much?

I see he's real popular in the neighborhood.

img.png

Gathered a few leftist together eh ? Why ain't they somewhere helping out ? No politic's is more important eh ?

If you are a stupid Moon Bat you might think that your Senator should protect you from the cold.

How about taking personal responsibility for your own well being and doing a little emergency preparation of your own?

Stop being a little whiny bitch. Government ain't going to save you from jackshit.

If a hurricane or cold snap or whatever hit Florida and caused massive power outages I would use my emergency supplies and get by fine. The last thing I would expect is for one of my Senators to save my ass.
I agree with this..... We are living in an age of government dependency, and the more dependent the better for the Democrat's. Fact.
You got something to say lefty ?? Why do you think leftist politicians make every decision in order to create voter bases that are dependent on them ???
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I understand totally...You are just like the ex-mayor of Colorado City, TX.

What you in imagination is more than made up for by being one clueless SOB.

Forum List

Back