Flynn under fire just for negotiating with the Russians against the law

Flynn was discussing lifting sanctions with Russia? Told you guys that Trump has a special relationship with Putin.
Thats a totally illegal act, yet not a single republican will complain. Just think the reaction if this would have been Obama's administration.

Thats a totally illegal act,

Why do you feel that way?
Making deals or arrangements with another country while a sitting President is still in office? You determine that

Making deals or arrangements with another country while a sitting President is still in office?

He made a deal?
Whatever you want to call it, is illegal.

Show me the law.

Thats a totally illegal act, yet not a single republican will complain. Just think the reaction if this would have been Obama's administration.

Making deals or arrangements with another country while a sitting President is still in office? You determine that

Making deals or arrangements with another country while a sitting President is still in office?

He made a deal?

Show me the law.

Here's a link that explains it simply.

The scandal over Mike Flynn's secret talks with the Russians, explained

Late Thursday night, the Washington Post reported that Flynn had called Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak on December 29, the same day that Obama had slapped new sanctions on Russia in retaliation for its hack of the US election. The conversation covered the sanctions, and, according to two officials, suggested that the Trump administration would be rolling back the sanctions in the future.

That would mean Flynn had been actively trying to undermine Obama administration policy while not yet in office — a big, questionably legal no-no. Indeed, the FBI is currently investigating the content of the Flynn calls.

Having an incoming administration going against what the current administration says is policy is verboten.

He made a deal?

Show me the law.

Here's a link that explains it simply.

The scandal over Mike Flynn's secret talks with the Russians, explained

Late Thursday night, the Washington Post reported that Flynn had called Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak on December 29, the same day that Obama had slapped new sanctions on Russia in retaliation for its hack of the US election. The conversation covered the sanctions, and, according to two officials, suggested that the Trump administration would be rolling back the sanctions in the future.

That would mean Flynn had been actively trying to undermine Obama administration policy while not yet in office — a big, questionably legal no-no. Indeed, the FBI is currently investigating the content of the Flynn calls.

Having an incoming administration going against what the current administration says is policy is verboten.

suggested that the Trump administration would be rolling back the sanctions in the future.

That doesn't sound like he "made a deal".

That would mean Flynn had been actively trying to undermine Obama administration policy

What action did Flynn take?

You said it was illegal. Show me the law and how it was broken.

Let me ask how you feel about an incoming administration undermining a current CiC's power and role?

Forget the law for a min - do you think that the action is proper or not and if not do you think that it should be actionable?

Let me ask how you feel about an incoming administration undermining a current CiC's power and role?

Forget the law for a min - do you think that the action is proper or not and if not do you think that it should be actionable?

Undermining? Tell me more!

Flynn was discussing lifting sanctions with Russia? Told you guys that Trump has a special relationship with Putin.

Did not happen Flynn made no deal dumb ass, remind us how Kerry should not have been prosecuted for treason and negotiating with the Vietnamese in France in the 70's but this is different?

Man, can't a guy do anything anymore?

National Security Adviser Michael Flynn reportedly discussed Russian sanctions with Moscow’s ambassador

Sheesh, why can't a guy break the law? Maybe he didn't mean to?:eusa_dance:

You people are fucking pathetic. This was addressed weeks ago.

Yes it was, and now we know he lied several weeks ago.

Fuck you, your link didn't say that.

But reality does....go cry to it, I'm sure it'll change with one tear drop

Man, can't a guy do anything anymore?

National Security Adviser Michael Flynn reportedly discussed Russian sanctions with Moscow’s ambassador

Sheesh, why can't a guy break the law? Maybe he didn't mean to?:eusa_dance:

You people are fucking pathetic. This was addressed weeks ago.

Yes it was, and now we know he lied several weeks ago.

Fuck you, your link didn't say that.

But reality does....go cry to it, I'm sure it'll change with one tear drop

Only pathetic snowflake reality, you folks are the ones crying like spoiled children that didn't get their way. Oh right, because that's exactly what you are.

fake news
Ah yes, the good ole "fake news" response when the piss-drinkers have no way to defend the indefensible. Excellent choice snowflake. Now run away to your safe space.

naked-gun-nothing-to-see-here-reaction-frank-drebin-police-squad-13911001861.gif

Forum List

Back