FOIA Docs: Hildebeasty Told 2 Stories on Benghazi Right After Attack

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The bitch lied and now we have FOIA docs that PROVE IT! And yet :ahole-1:'s will continue to give her a pass, and vote for this piece of fecal matter!

Newsmax ^ | 4/14/15 | Greg Richter
Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was telling two different stories on the reason for the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya less than 24 hours after they occurred, according to newly released State Department documents. The documents, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch under a Freedom of Information Act court ruling, contain transcripts of telephone calls between Clinton and world leaders, including then Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil. According to the transcript, the call with Kandil was made on the morning of September 12, 2012, the day after the attacks that killed four Americans, including...

The bitch lied and now we have FOIA docs that PROVE IT! And yet :ahole-1:'s will continue to give her a pass, and vote for this piece of fecal matter!

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was telling two different stories on the reason for the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya less than 24 hours after they occurred, according to newly released State Department documents. The documents, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch under a Freedom of Information Act court ruling, contain transcripts of telephone calls between Clinton and world leaders, including then Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil. According to the transcript, the call with Kandil was made on the morning of September 12, 2012, the day after the attacks that killed four Americans, including...

Do you think her supporters care? Think of William Jefferson, Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Kwame Kilpatrick, Marion Berry, Charlie Rangel, and a slew of other Democrats who were re-elected and/or still enjoy popularity despite their criminal past. The left doesn't play by Republican rules of conduct and civility when it comes to withdrawing support for their felon candidates. Hillary, while not yet a felon, has a shady history a mile long. Trust me, Democrats do not care.

Do you think her supporters care? Think of William Jefferson, Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Kwame Kilpatrick, Marion Berry, Charlie Rangel, and a slew of other Democrats who were re-elected and/or still enjoy popularity despite their criminal past. The left doesn't play by Republican rules of conduct and civility when it comes to withdrawing support for their felon candidates. Hillary, while not yet a felon, has a shady history a mile long. Trust me, Democrats do not care.
FSWkC5mQTtWI6eoizi77_tumblr_mlxh4uYtIw1s9dnijo1_500.gif

My point exactly.

My point exactly.

Sorry bitter old cracka :fu:

"Newsmax"

lol

It was only a matter of time before someone ignored the facts presented in order to criticize the source. I agree that NewsMax is an untrustworthy outlet and they get a ton of stuff wrong. I do not, however, agree that deaminizing the source is the equivalent to refuting the source. You response demonstrates an wonton intellectual dishonesty via ignoring the evidence presented based upon your disapproval of the source. Poor sources are easy to refute when they drum up bullshit. The problem you face as of now is they aren't in this case. Nevertheless you see fit to ignore the facts in light of the source, and worse yet, you think it legitimate.

My point exactly.

For what? I think you supported my case quite nicely. Sorry I'm correct?

My point exactly.

Lol shut up ignorant cracka

giphy.gif

My point exactly.

Lol shut up ignorant cracka

giphy.gif

What can I say, the fella has some superb argument skills.

Sums it up for Patriots!

718992000be596ed316899030f52a948.jpg
What you conservative monsters used to masturbate to:

iraq-coffins-21.jpg

No, it was the libs who begged and begged to gain access to the corpses of our soldiers coming home so they could run them on the front pages of the newspapers.
:cuckoo:
Obama Administration Lifts Blanket Ban on Media Coverage of the Return of Fallen Soldiers
Oh did it make your bitchass sad, while your fatass was sitting on the couch watching the news, to find out our soldiers were dying for your political schemes? I'm sorry maybe Obama should have tried to keep that a secret from you.

"Newsmax"

lol

Always good when you can attack the source without even looking at it. Here is a link to the actual documents released. Here is one version that Mrs. Tuzla Clinton gives.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Defs-Document-Production-March-7-2016.pdf

S: We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack- not a protest. Page 64.

S: Thank you so much. As the President said we are deaLing with a dynamic and serious security ~ ~ situation in Libya and protest in Cairo and there are those who are trying to stir up problems in the 8· 1 region. We appreciate your statement in response ~o the video. Especially, the point that the_peo le that make these kind of videos are a fringe groJm.. 1 page 54.

Forum List

Back