folks, we need an economic populist like Biden in the White House to fight against income inequality

Globally, making more than $32k a year puts you in the one percent.

It’s not just the rich getting richer, everyone is. Poverty is being eliminated at a record rate in places like Africa, all thanks to capitalism and charity. Name one place that has “millions of children” dying every day.

I don't know for sure but if you include American abortion clinics you might be getting close......

Republicans worry about a Democratic nominee with white, working-class voter appeal...Trump needs those voters to win again in the upper Midwest

Biden fits that mold

Don't know about Biden, am not happy about Republican 2019 budget proposal.
billions cuts to Medicare, trillions in cuts to Social Security.

globally, the top 1 percent own more wealth than the bottom 99 percent.

while the very, very rich become richer, millions of children die every day in poor countries around the world from easily preventable diseases, and hundreds of millions live in incredible squalor.

my friends, every human life is precious and priceless whether its in Austria, Australia, or Somalia.

well...you could ask his son to give up some of the money the Chinese gave him.........

Republicans worry about a Democratic nominee with white, working-class voter appeal...Trump needs those voters to win again in the upper Midwest

Biden fits that mold

Yes...he simply has his son do the money making using his dad's office as Vice President during the obama Administration....

the US control half of the global economy. global poverty is an American-made problem, much like climate change, my friends

Forum List

Back