Food Justice?

I realize that the Hate And Lie About The First Lady Fools aren't interested in facts but for those who are ...

New Let s Move Executive Director is a Food Justice Activist Washington Free Beacon
Not that much difference in articles except yours delves more into her environmentalist background.

I didn't title the article.
I'm not lambasting Mrs Obama.
I would just like to know what the hell this means
V
V
V
“It represents a transformation of the current food system, including but not limited to eliminating disparities and inequities,” Eschmeyer added.

Are you using the V's to mean downward arrows?

The statement is pretty clear but if you want to know more, there's no end to informative links.

Or are you saying you don't agree with "eliminating disparities and inequities"? If so, many RWs would agree with you while the left would surely disagree.
Which disparities and inequities?
The fact that people who work harder and smarter than others can afford to feed themselves in a manner of their choice? That's unfair?
Look genius, there are 50 million people living off EBT Food Cards. Half of which are gaming the system. If Moochelle were so fucking concerned with overweight people, she should tell her husband to sign an executive order mandating food stamp recipients eat ONLY foods of high nutrition. No tobacco. No alcohol. No sugary foods, No trans fat. No soft drinks, etc.....But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Food stamp people are of the politically correct masses. Can't tell them anything. They are not subject to any scrutiny whatsoever.

I realize that the Hate And Lie About The First Lady Fools aren't interested in facts but for those who are ...

New Let s Move Executive Director is a Food Justice Activist Washington Free Beacon
Not that much difference in articles except yours delves more into her environmentalist background.

I didn't title the article.
I'm not lambasting Mrs Obama.
I would just like to know what the hell this means
V
V
V
“It represents a transformation of the current food system, including but not limited to eliminating disparities and inequities,” Eschmeyer added.

Are you using the V's to mean downward arrows?

The statement is pretty clear but if you want to know more, there's no end to informative links.

Or are you saying you don't agree with "eliminating disparities and inequities"? If so, many RWs would agree with you while the left would surely disagree.
Which disparities and inequities?
The fact that people who work harder and smarter than others can afford to feed themselves in a manner of their choice? That's unfair?
Look genius, there are 50 million people living off EBT Food Cards. Half of which are gaming the system. If Moochelle were so fucking concerned with overweight people, she should tell her husband to sign an executive order mandating food stamp recipients eat ONLY foods of high nutrition. No tobacco. No alcohol. No sugary foods, No trans fat. No soft drinks, etc.....But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Food stamp people are of the politically correct masses. Can't tell them anything. They are not subject to any scrutiny whatsoever.

First, if the prez did sign a EO mandating how the states spent their food stamp money, you RWs would throw an fit about states rights and it would never be enacted.

Food stamp laws vary from state to state. To my knowledge, none of them allow FOOD money to be spent on alcohol or tobacco. However, some states do put NON-FOOD funds on the same card.

The rest of your post is hooey.

"50 million people living off EBT Food Cards. Half of which are gaming the system."

"They are not subject to any scrutiny whatsoever."

Links?

Forum List

Back