Food stamps don't buy diapers, so one mom found this solution

That aside, you have to wonder how any of us ever made it out of childhood.

Really. At age ten I used to skateboard down reasonably dangerous macadam inclines wearing only cut-off jeans, and not a Democrat in sight. You learned balance pretty fast.

I'm amazed that Dimocrats have not petitioned the government to require everything around us to be made out of "nerf" material. Run into a wall, and you just bounce off of it since your nerfmobile easily absorbed the shock of the nerfwall, and as a last measure your nerfsuit kept you from being scratched.

I'm disappointed the airbag car did not catch on. Would have made car insurance nearly obsolete.
In a natural disaster, it could even float.

How about use cloth and not expensive disposal diapers?
Yes, because we should expect mothers to use uncomfortable fabric for their babies.. Typical RW solution.

Anyone raised before Pampers was tortured by "uncomfortable" fabrics, and the poor mothers, already working their fingers to the bone managed to wash the effing diapers.

Too funny. Everyone survived.
They were very soft. My mom kept them and later used them for other things.
They are great for use as a rag to wipe down a wet automobile......Diapers don't scratch the finish.
Yep. And to dust with. Why do the democrats hate recycling?

Yes, because we should expect mothers to use uncomfortable fabric for their babies.. Typical RW solution.
If fabric is so uncomfortable, why do they use it for underwear instead of diapers for adults? Think, David, think!

My son had cloth diapers and he's alive and well. We could not afford disposable diapers so we used cloth. Conservatives do that, you know.

If fabric is so uncomfortable, why do they use it for underwear instead of diapers for adults? Think, David, think!

My son had cloth diapers and he's alive and well. We could not afford disposable diapers so we used cloth. Conservatives do that, you know.

People that use disposables should learn to compost them.

Anyone raised before Pampers was tortured by "uncomfortable" fabrics, and the poor mothers, already working their fingers to the bone managed to wash the effing diapers.

Too funny. Everyone survived.
They were very soft. My mom kept them and later used them for other things.

Op is about 19 years old...he already knows everything...no point trying to have an honest discussion with him.

beavis and butthead represent "culture" to his generation...

He probably is so young, he doesn't know who Beavis and Butthead are. They wore shirts like AC/DC and Metallic. . . this cat probably wore a Justin Bieber, One Direction or other such similar shirt. :dunno:

Are you volunteering to wash all of those dirty diapers yourself?

Is there something wrong with the mother's ability to wash?

Yes, she works for a living and doesn't have time to wash them so are you volunteering to wash those dirty diapers for her?

She doesn't have time to wash, but does have time to create a "give me free shit" charity.

In the time it would take any of these mothers to make a run to this "DC diaper bank" they could do a load of laundry.

A society where two incomes in NOT REQUIRED, is a goal of mine, and imo, should be a goal of society.

Very noble "goal" but impossible in the real world.

Humans are flawed creatures and there will always be iniquities, failure, crime, oppression, corruption, insanity, dishonesty and every other negative human trait you can think of.
If we shrunk the population, if poor people had less kids, if more kids were raised properly, we could have less of all those negative things.

if this.... if that.... if something else

humans are flawed and you can't "fix" or socially engineer human traits away...
You can raise a child to be a saint or a sinner.

And it's not just the parents. The community around you has to be good too.

How many of us had parents who told us not to hang out with the bad kids. And we grew up in a nice neighborhood. Now imagine you're growing up in the ghetto. Lot more than a couple bad apples there.

Did you know that because of high college loan debt and low pay young people are having fewer kids later in life? I think we can achieve less accidental pregnancies. Offer free iud's in the aca. 90% effective where the pill is not.

whatever....
humans are flawed and you can't "fix" or socially engineer human traits away...

The crusade against diapers escalates..
Short memory much?
I remember your greener party members crying about the dangers disposable diapers posed to the environment.
Free diapers decompose differently?

Forum List

Back