Fools...

Birthers are among the dumbest of the dumb. The tardest of the tards. They carry the biggest piss cups and get back in line to refill them regularly.

Pfft... there's still people that think obama was born in Hawaii.

rant.gif
Hey... show me, hell, show the entire world for that sake, a "hard copy original certificate of birth", that can be held in hand and AUTHENTICATED as GENUINE, and I'll quit. Until then, all I've seen is digital forgeries and heard bull shit stories. There is no proof obama was born in Hawaii. None. Period. End of story.

Gotta love you burfur twits.

Also gotta love that The Magic Kenyan left Africa, went to Hawaii, stayed long enough to place TWO (2) birth announcements in TWO (2) different newspapers and still made it back to Kenya in time to be born to an American woman who was in Hawaii.

I dare you to start a new thread in the conspiracies forum, splain this to me and I'll check it tomorrow.

Betcha can't.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Hey... show me, hell, show the entire world for that sake, a "hard copy original certificate of birth", that can be held in hand and AUTHENTICATED as GENUINE, and I'll quit. Until then, all I've seen is digital forgeries and heard bull shit stories. There is no proof obama was born in Hawaii. None. Period. End of story.
His own brother said he was born in Kenya.
His GRANDMOTHER was THERE... but hey... no one is supposed to believe that.
I remember the family in Kenya being interviewed when Barry was a Senator and granny said, "He was born right here in this house."
Nope. That's a lie. You made that up.
I'm not gonna waste my time digging up that video again but I've posted it before. The "lie" is the cover-up by the left for Obama ever since he became a public figure.

I remember the family in Kenya being interviewed when Barry was a Senator and granny said, "He was born right here in this house."
I'm not gonna waste my time digging up that video again but I've posted it before. The "lie" is the cover-up by the left for Obama ever since he became a public figure.
I just did post it. In post 40. You didn't post it because it completely refutes your bullshit.

Too bad for you.

Stop being a lying fucking rube.

Oh yeah, about Kasich - he's big on ending personal liberty, freedoms and rights. And he wants some pretty vile changes made to the constitution. That makes him RW.

Birthers are among the dumbest of the dumb. The tardest of the tards. They carry the biggest piss cups and get back in line to refill them regularly.
I don't know about barry, I really don't give a shit where he was born, John McCain was not born in this country… But that's not what disqualifies him, he's just spineless and stupid....

there are still people in this country that think John Kasich is a conservative… LOL
Well he ain't a liberal.

On a scale of 1-10 Kasich is a 5, trumps a 4, Jeb 3, Carson 7 Cruz 10
Kasich is a fence rider, he has no spine and tells people what they want to hear… Typical progressive
I heard him on NPR. He's the only kind of Republican that stands a chance. Romney, McCain, Kasich, Trump are moderates. You guys need to nominate a RINO.

Oh yeah, about Kasich - he's big on ending personal liberty, freedoms and rights. And he wants some pretty vile changes made to the constitution. That makes him RW.

John Kasich is a spineless progressive career politician, hates everything conservative. Which is evident by his actions…
screesshot-RINO-John-Kasich-USHCC-q-and-a-forum-e1444211261164.jpg

there are still people in this country that think John Kasich is a conservative… LOL
Well he ain't a liberal.

Kasich is a fence rider, he has no spine and tells people what they want to hear… Typical progressive
I heard him on NPR. He's the only kind of Republican that stands a chance. Romney, McCain, Kasich, Trump are moderates. You guys need to nominate a RINO.

16395798169_2a5dd7c909_z.jpg

Pfft... there's still people that think obama was born in Hawaii.

rant.gif
I remember the family in Kenya being interviewed when Barry was a Senator and granny said, "He was born right here in this house." The whole family agreed but the next day every one of them said granny was confused and then everyone denied what they had agreed on the day before.
POS then MELAS palakalo possess malaka?

So if I asked you that and it meant where are you from, being a Greek American you might answer America or Greece because originally your family came from Greece.

I remember that video. Sorry but the birthers are nuts. And we elected one

Well he ain't a liberal.

I love you trashing a candidate I fear. I hope you like Cruz and nominate him

MCRAE: When I come in December, I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Cold you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombass?

So there's the setup. McRae is going to visit Kenya. With his question, he is implying Obama was born in Kenya when he says he wants to visit Obama's birthplace while he was in Kenya. This is a bullshit trick known as a Loaded Question. McRae is trying to put words in the mouths of Obama's family. He is trying to confuse them.

But Obama's family doesn't fall for that bullshit:

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombassa.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

The fuckwad persists, but Obama's family still does not go along with his bullshit. Ogombe repeats himself:

Now, this is unequivocal! No ifs, ands, or buts, the man says TWICE Obama was NOT born in Kenya. But what does the fucking birfer asshole do? He tries AGAIN!

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

Ogambe, clearly exasperated, has to hammer the truth home FIVE MORE TIMES.:

OGAMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.

I just did post it. In post 40. You didn't post it because it completely refutes your bullshit.

Too bad for you.

Bullfuckingshit. I'm talking about the video in Granny's house with all the family shucking and jiving about the fact that he was born in this house and every head bobbing up and down in agreement. Next day, after everyone was assembled there was a shitload of denials because "the interpreter "confused" the old woman." It was on every news channel at the time but you were probably watching Thomas The Train.

MCRAE: When I come in December, I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Cold you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombass?

So there's the setup. McRae is going to visit Kenya. With his question, he is implying Obama was born in Kenya when he says he wants to visit Obama's birthplace while he was in Kenya. This is a bullshit trick known as a Loaded Question. McRae is trying to put words in the mouths of Obama's family. He is trying to confuse them.

But Obama's family doesn't fall for that bullshit:

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

The fuckwad persists, but Obama's family still does not go along with his bullshit. Ogombe repeats himself:

Now, this is unequivocal! No ifs, ands, or buts, the man says TWICE Obama was NOT born in Kenya. But what does the fucking birfer asshole do? He tries AGAIN!

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

Ogambe, clearly exasperated, has to hammer the truth home FIVE MORE TIMES.:

OGAMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.
I think it's funny how Barry's own brother hates him...

Didn't John Kasich have his own show once?
It sucked apparently… A failure just like his governorship

Well he ain't a liberal.

I love you trashing a candidate I fear. I hope you like Cruz and nominate him
Only a fool would fear Kasich, he makes no sense and is spineless…

Too bad for you.

Bullfuckingshit. I'm talking about the video in Granny's house with all the family shucking and jiving about the fact that he was born in this house and every head bobbing up and down in agreement. Next day, after everyone was assembled there was a shitload of denials because "the interpreter "confused" the old woman." It was on every news channel at the time but you were probably watching Thomas The Train.
Produce it, liar.

Didn't John Kasich have his own show once?
It sucked apparently… A failure just like his governorship
He used to stand in for Bill O'Reilly on The Factor on Fox News.

I'm so sorry to see you reduced to ad hominems toward Kasich since you have been unable to prove he's a RINO compared to Trump.

Sad.

Forum List

Back