foot time slave auction at yuba city school

if blacks and dems had not pushed crt in the school. this stuff never happend till crt was taught.
All of your threads seem to be denigrating to Black people. What the fuck is wrong with you ?

All you cuck whites do. You cowards pretend to be concerned about CRT (even though none of you know what the fuck it is) grooming in elementary schools (yet none if you have decided to protect these children yourselves with your guns), it's all about your hatred. Your hatred for black people. Your hatred for gays. For transgender people. Yet all of you cowards are beaten down by internal and external shame that you have to come up with these stupid excuses. To pretend. 😄

What does "foot time" mean? Wouldn't you know it would be relatively affluent California kids. So what? The movie industry does it every day.

All you cuck whites do. You cowards pretend to be concerned about CRT (even though none of you know what the fuck it is) grooming in elementary schools (yet none if you have decided to protect these children yourselves with your guns), it's all about your hatred. Your hatred for black people. Your hatred for gays. For transgender people. Yet all of you cowards are beaten down by internal and external shame that you have to come up with these stupid excuses. To pretend. 😄
I can see that Woe-Is-Me black grievance really turns you on

But I am little more than amused

I can see that Woe-Is-Me black grievance really turns you on

But I am little more than amused
On the contrary it's white students auctioning black students that brought us here but you're here to explain to us how that isn't racist, that in fact being upset and offended by it is racist CRT because you're unbiased. 😄

Forum List

Back