NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

Not at the fed level....yet. But there are many states where
they can now vote at some of the state localities.
Just remember....you have to get that first step up on the ladder before you climb up it.
Not ILLEGAL immigrants.

Unk, these illegals will not stay illegal with a liberal administration for long.
"This will happen," "that will happen." But all this talk as if it IS happening. What IS happening is out of control illegal immigration. Worry about that, not conditional speculation.

A few on the left seem perplexed as to why those of us on the Right arnt happy about this.

Let me clue you in on the Why

1) We are forced by men with guns, to pay huge sums of money to a corrupt government entity based upon metrics that we have zero control over and are forbidden from using such services in which we are forced to pay for unless we hand over our children to their ever loving care. The left constantly goes on and on about fairness and equity, well how is it fair that someone with no children has to pay the same amount as someone with children? Or perhaps we send our child/children to PRIVATE school yet are still forced through the threat of lethal force to pay thousands of dollars to a school system we dont even use!

2) People who have no skin in the game - meaning non property owners, are allowed to vote on budgets that raise MY taxes. How is that fair and equitable?

3) Unless I have children actively participating in the local screwl system, I am actively discouraged from participating in school board meetings by those on the Left.

4) We as parents can not FIRE bad teachers or staff. So we have no control. Yet again we are FORCED to pay for it. Where is the fairness and equity?

5) Now, after paying the absolute HIGHEST school taxes in US history, for even a subpar education by the countries worst teachers, we are now using buildings that we have poured millions of dollars into, to house criminals?

All you on the left want to house criminals in schools, while screaming about think of the children?

Sounds to me like more double speak by the left. How about we send these criminals back to the 3rd world shit hole they crawled out of, instead of housing them on my dollar?

And those of you in red states, dont for a second think your isolated. The left is like a parasite, or a virus. There is no running from this madness. We need the criminal elements in our governments arrested and sent to prison and Law and Order to be restored.

But thats not the goal of the left, they hate America so much theyre bringing in our replacements by the millions.

And if you have a problem with that, your the problem.

LOL look at this, they are using riot shields to try and scare them into not crossing. But if they ain’t scared and cross anyway no one stops them LOL.

Forum List

Back