NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

Now you are getting it

“It applies to people who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection”

These people entered a proper point of entry and requested asylum. They are legally here until their asylum request is heard
Wrong, you are just wrong. They entered illegally before anything else.
And what is weird, you don't care if they are vetted or not. You are just nuts.

Now you are getting it

“It applies to people who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection”

These people entered a proper point of entry and requested asylum. They are legally here until their asylum request is heard

You insist on trolling. The law is clear. Not entering the country through a port of entry is illegal. A port of entry is not wading across the Rio Grande.

Stop trolling.

These are LEGAL immigrants taking the oath in a LEGAL way

1704937945050.png

These are illegal savages

END OF STORY

1704937996087.png

You called them wetbacks, not me. :rolleyes-41:
And if you look, I've been calling this administration corrupt all along in this thread. :smoke:

Sheesh, dude, you're losing it.
You claimed they illegally crossed the rivers (what is known in conservative circles as wetbacks)

You were wrong to continually label them illegal when they are here legally. They are not allowed in those shelters unless they have their immigration paperwork.

Wrong, you are just wrong. They entered illegally before anything else.
And what is weird, you don't care if they are vetted or not. You are just nuts.

They legally requested asylum and have the paperwork to prove it.

No they did not. The phone app used by Biden to encourage illegals has nothing to do with asylum.

“CBP One also has muddled the asylum process. At no point does the app ask users “Are you seeking asylum?” Those arriving for the CBP One appointments are given no interviews and asked no questions about vulnerabilities they listed in the app or about why they’re seeking asylum in the U.S.—they’re simply released into the country on official parole.”

You claimed they illegally crossed the rivers (what is known in conservative circles as wetbacks)

You were wrong to continually label them illegal when they are here legally. They are not allowed in those shelters unless they have their immigration paperwork.
No, you don't get to put your word on anyone else but YOURSELF.
If I wanted to call them that, I would have. I didn't....you did, and now you're spinning it.
By the way, what in hell do you know about conservative circles???? :laughing0301:
Knock it off, dude.

My premise still stands, the corrupt administration is NOT adhering to the laws we have on the books.

nice lie

But these people crossed legally and requested asylum
They are here legally

And you continue to troll the thread when the facts make it clear you are making nonsense claims.

The CBP app does not ask a single question about asylum.

Ignorance on your part is no excuse for trolling the thread.

They should bus them to Detroit. Lots of empty buildings for shelter there.

Last edited:
Enjoy the board, I can't fix your kind of stupid, I give up.

They entered this country illegally and the corrupt administration didn't enforce the laws we have in place.

There is a reason for it, and you know it, but will never admit it on this board.

Enjoy the board, I can't fix your kind of stupid, I give up.

They entered this country illegally and the corrupt administration didn't enforce the laws we have in place.

There is a reason for it, and you know it, but will never admit it on this board.

When proven wrong you fall back on your lies

These migrants didn’t make the laws, but they followed them and were allowed entry. They have the paperwork to prove it.

Your repeated claims that they are illegal have been repeatedly proven wrong so you resort to trolling

Forum List

Back