NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

It is a deflection because you didn't answer his question....you deflected, which translates to not trolling.
You're really not all that bright....a good minion, but......
Brighter than you Skippy

I had to school you in this thread on immigration law, legal status of migrants and citizens voting

I don’t know where you get your information, but you really need to broaden your horizons

Once the immigrant crosses the river other than at a point of entry, they
become illegals. Our corrupt administration doesn't care about those facts
and they are in violation, also. RW doesn't care because he is part of the problem.
RW wants the border states to handle all of the illegals and not send them off
to sanctuary cities....who also can't support them.

Apparently, not only the sanctuary cities can't handle the load, but our own federal government can't handle the invasion.

Nearly 600,000 migrants who crossed the U.S. border since March 2021 have been released into the U.S. without being charged or given a date to appear in court, according to data obtained by NBC News, and thousands have even been dropped from the program that was supposed to track them.

The practice, born of necessity as border-crossing numbers soared past previous records, was a break from the protocol of prior administrations, which required migrants to be given charging documents with a court date by Customs and Border Protection shortly after they were apprehended.

The lack of charging documents has left migrants across the country in legal limbo without a court date to determine whether they can legally stay in the U.S., their lawyers said. Many live in the shadows, unable to work and unaware that they are passing their one-year eligibility deadline to apply for asylum.

“Students at a Brooklyn high school were kicked out of the classroom to make room for nearly 2,000 migrants who were evacuated from a controversial tent shelter due to a monster storm closing in on the Big Apple.”

NYC students forced to go remote as city houses nearly 2K migrants displaced by storm at their school

NYC is a big place, couldn’t they house these criminal jerks somewhere that isn’t displacing school kids? Remote learning hurts kids. You get what you vote for and liberals people will never learn.

~~~~~~
I have to chuckle at the actions of Mayor Adams and his Democrat friends in the City of New York.
There was no need to displace the children in the schools.....
Simply, these illegal aliens could have been housed in the numerous State and National Guard Armories located throughout the five boroughs. Each have massive indoor drill halls. It would have been easy to set up beds etc.
See More:

Yes, Yes I do disagree and stated why already.
Stop your own trolling.
OK…show me the post where you identified the law these migrants are breaking?
Demanding you support your erroneous claims is not trolling

You sure can dish it out, but you can’t take it

Forum List

Back