Footage Of Shirtless Bernie Sanders Drunkenly Singing With Soviets In ‘88 Surfaces

Think Trump has seen it. Makes good Ammo. Dumb ass liberals don’t know who or what they are voting for.

giphy.gif

I'm no Berie fan but that's some weak tea there.

My daughter in law went on an archaeological dig to Russia in the early 90s. Should I shun her?

Who the fuck would want to see Bernie Sanders shirtless? He has all the sex appeal of an electrical outage!

Who the fuck would want to see Bernie Sanders shirtless? He has all the sex appeal of an electrical outage!
You're looking for sex appeal from senior citizen politicians?

Hey...takes all kinds

Who knew this was going to lead to a love affair between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin?

Another example how ignorant Little Trumpsters are.
In 1988, Gorbachev was reforming which lead to the fall of the USSR. In 1988, Ronald Reagan had befriended Gorbachev. (Is the OP going to accuse Reagan as a commie lover?) The USSR, was on it's way out, everybody could see it happening
Again, an absolutely ignorant OP,. Pathetic.

Another example how ignorant Little Trumpsters are.
In 1988, Gorbachev was reforming which lead to the fall of the USSR. In 1988, Ronald Reagan had befriended Gorbachev. (Is the OP going to accuse Reagan as a commie lover?) The USSR, was on it's way out, everybody could see it happening
Again, an absolutely ignorant OP,. Pathetic.

Funny. Seems the video was posted by Travis Justin, a Navy veteran and leader of “Draft Beto 2020 not a Trump supporter. Your reflex failed you.

Forum List

Back