For all those blaming guns: There has only been ONE gun that pulled it's own trigger.

Hey, I have a perfect solution to gun violence, and all crime, for that matter.

Let's put everyone in a safe, government-controlled environment where individuals remain separated from each other and where all dangerous items are removed. Government will keep us all protected from ourselves and each other. Government will feed us 3 times a day, and we will remain safe in our separate apartments where no one can enter.

How does that sound?

Let's put everyone in a safe, government-controlled environment where individuals remain separated from each other and where all dangerous items are removed. Government will keep us all protected from ourselves and each other. Government will feed us 3 times a day, and we will remain safe in our separate apartments where no one can enter.

How does that sound?
Like Singapore.

How does that sound?

Sounds like you've been spying on me.

How does that sound?
Prison :cool:

How does that sound?

Like a night out at the penitentiary. I hear the train a coming . . . it's rolling round the bend . . .

Forum List

Back