For Conservatives Only - Is Trump a Real Conservative?

Is Trump a Real Conservative

• Total voters

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Serious question.

I keep hearing that Trump is giving it to the RINOs.

Do you consider Trump to be a real conservative?

Given his positions on a host of issues he is as conservative as Jake Starkey.

He is not a conservative. He belongs with Bernie

Serious question.

Yes. Look at his stance on illegals and amnesty. He wants jobs to come back to the US. Forget the usual PC. he is going to get rid of poorly written treaties by this and previous administrations and make them stronger for the US. Manufacturing will come back to the US and that means jobs. Limit welfare. Fourteen and 1/2 tax additional on the wealthy. Import tax on imports from Mexico.

Donald Trump on the Issues

Last edited:
How do you ensure that the responses in this thread are valid? So far, only deers and hawks (aka RINOS) have contributed.

How do you ensure that the responses in this thread are valid? So far, only deers and hawks (aka RINOS) have contributed.
I have listened to what he's said and what he's written. Although we have to remember, he doesn't have the power to wave a wand and all of those things are accomplished. He will work for them.

It all depends on the definition. He is a conservative in that he solves real problems instead of engaging in liberal psychobabble, but he does not necessarily check off every box on social issues. I think he might be effective dealing with Congress and foreign governments, but I don't know if he would push conservative structural reforms or simply focus on growing the economy. Which is more important?

Serious question.

Yes. Look at his stance on illegals and amnesty. He wants jobs to come back to the US. Forget the usual PC. he is going to get rid of poorly written treaties by this and previous administrations and make them stronger for the US. Manufacturing will come back to the US and that means jobs. Limit welfare. Fourteen and 1/2 tax on the wealthy. Import tax on imports from Mexico.

Donald Trump on the Issues
If some one insists on putting him a little slot I would go with Nationalist conservative. Very protective of country and conservative in the way he handles things and views.

It all depends on the definition. He is a conservative in that he solves real problems instead of engaging in liberal psychobabble, but he does not necessarily check off every box on social issues. I think he might be effective dealing with Congress and foreign governments, but I don't know if he would push conservative structural reforms or simply focus on growing the economy. Which is more important?
Economy. I believe he would be the strongest broker on deals with foreign countries and getting job back in the USA.

I have listened to what he's said and what he's written. Although we have to remember, he doesn't have the power to wave a wand and all of those things are accomplished. He will work for them.
That's not enough. If a politician does not immediately deliver on his campaign promises, then he is a liar, or a commienazie.

That's not enough. If a politician does not immediately deliver on his campaign promises, then he is a liar, or a commienazie.
He is not a politician so he does not have a record of doing some of these things. I like the idea he is not a politician.

He is a charlatan and a fraud. And a thief. and an adulterer. He is everything a conservative is not

He is not a politician so he does not have a record of doing some of these things. I like the idea he is not a politician.
He is running for president, or at least it seems that you think he is. But he is not a politician. Amazing.

The word 'Conservative' does not deserve the mistreatment of being used so close to the word

Trump

He is a charlatan and a fraud. And a thief. and an adulterer. He is everything a conservative is not
No conservative EVER was a charlatan, fraud, thief or adulterer? I'm not a liberal, but please be real. Conservatives are human.

He is running for president, or at least it seems that you think he is. But he is not a politician. Amazing.
That was a silly statement. Yes, he's running for president. No, he is not a politician.

The actual question is, is Trump a real candidate.

The actual question is, is Trump a real candidate.

Never makes it past South Carolina

He's not conservative, but as long his pissing off the left and right establishments, he's OK in my book.

No conservative EVER was a charlatan, fraud, thief or adulterer? I'm not a liberal, but please be real. Conservatives are human.
He is then too human? Of course, conservatives fail to live up to standards. Gringrich is a case in point. But no conservative kicks all moral standards in the gutter like this. A bankruptcy happens to the best of us, but three of them?
He lies, he cheats, he scams, he defrauds. As a human being he is a shame.

Forum List

Back