For Conservatives only.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
This is a very good article. It does an excellent job of describing the liberal mindset and the tactics they use. More importantly, it explains how to destroy them in any debate. This is just a summary of the full article, which can be obtained by signing up with truthrevolt.com.

Ben Shapiro: How to debate a liberal and win - KTTH

Liberals aren't interested in facts or logic. They are interested in feelings. Debating a Liberal is like asking an alcoholic why he doesn't just stop drinking.

Liberals aren't interested in facts or logic. They are interested in feelings. Debating a Liberal is like asking an alcoholic why he doesn't just stop drinking.

Like the fact that someone else started a thread on this already?

• Banned
This is a very good article. It does an excellent job of describing the liberal mindset and the tactics they use. More importantly, it explains how to destroy them in any debate. This is just a summary of the full article, which can be obtained by signing up with truthrevolt.com.

Good god......that is the best conservatives can come up with?

Even Alinsky had better tactics

The truth cannot be stated often enough.

ADD much?
I'm sorry. Did you have something intelligent to say?

ADD much ?

how many more times do I need to repeat it for you to understand 7 letters ?

• Banned

ADD much?
I'm sorry. Did you have something intelligent to say?

ADD much ?

how many more times do I need to repeat it for you to understand 7 letters ?
I simply asked if you had anything intelligent to add to the conversation. I guess that's a negative.

Pick any topic.
State the facts.
Wait for any ideologue to connect the dots.
They will NEVER be able to connect the dots.

First of all, Alinsky wasn't a debater. He was a devil worshiping POS, dedicated to the destruction of everything that is right and proper. If he was alive today, Shapiro would destroy him in any debate.

No really, Supply Side economics works; it really does.
It may take 1,000 years, but it works.

If we have conservatives reading that, how come they aren't winning debates?

If we have conservatives reading that, how come they aren't winning debates?
We win debates all the time. At least in this reality. You must be living in a different one.

The truth that this board is replete with duplicate, triplicate, and often quadruplicate threads? What do you recommend doing about it?

The truth that this board is replete with duplicate, triplicate, and often quadruplicate threads? What do you recommend doing about it?
Nothing. You can't know what others have posted without doing an exhaustive search, and even then you may not find it. Besides. There are always a few people who haven't seen it yet.

approved defunding Obamacare 55 times do you really need to ask?

ADD

but I repeat myself.

LMAO

Nothing. You can't know what others have posted without doing an exhaustive search, and even then you may not find it. Besides. There are always a few people who haven't seen it yet.

If a topic is current, it'll be on the first page. No need to do an exhaustive search (I didn't for this topic); just be aware of your surroundings.

Forum List

Back