For faithful and active LDS on coping with the LGBT proclamation

RGS is a good guy, bodecea.

He has trouble processing that he has a duty to his LDS and non-LDS friends and acquaintance that have been knocked for a loop by the new policy.

Many of my active temple going LDS friends have been bowled over and are grasping for answers.

A few are being self righteous.

No one will answer what will happen to children who have been baptized and live with their parents. Can they go to church? Can they participate? Can they take the sacrament?
One does not need to be a member to take sacrament.One does not even need to be a member to participate or go to church.

One does not need to be a member to take sacrament.One does not even need to be a member to participate or go to church.
That's a new about taking sacrament: it's for church members in good standing.

Now answer the questions.

No one will answer what will happen to children who have been baptized and live with their parents. Can they go to church? Can they participate? Can they take the sacrament?

You are attacking Mason and his wonderful article, not me.

You all need to focus on being compassionate LDS and for those hurting in and out of your church.
Nobody is attacking Mr. Mason or his article. The point is that it is quite clear, based on all the previous threads that you've started on this topic, that your motive for citing this article is very far removed from Mr. Mason's intent in writing it; and very far removed from the “compassion” that you claim to have.

The only “compassion” that is relevant here is that which the great Laurence Tureaud has for the likes of you.
My motive is quite clear that you on this Board do not demonstrate compassion towards the poor and suffering in and around your church who are affected by it.

Not one of you have the balls to (1) answer:

what happens to the baptized child who lives in a LGBT home: can she go to church, can she take the sacrament, can she associate freely in the church meetings with her own age group without restriction;

(2) what happens to the youth who hold the priesthood? Are they able to perform those priesthood duties of which they are worthy?

You astound in your intransigent and immoral stubbornness.
You obviously do not know much about the church. ANYONE can come to church and ANYONE can take the sacrament. As for Priesthood I am sure the Church will clarify that.

That's a new about taking sacrament: it's for church members in good standing.

Now answer the questions.

Be specific now cite for us when the Church has EVER barred a member from attending Church or for that matter a non member. ANyone that attends can participate and go to the classes. And yes they can take the sacrament.

Show me in the Handbook that anyone can take the sacrament. Can people who are sanctioned take the sacrament?

You better talk to your Bishop.

What about baptized children and boys holding the priesthood? Can they, if the live in LGBT homes, participate in all activities of the church?

Can nonmembers take the sacrament?

As you know, the bread and water of the sacrament are meant for Church members so we can renew our baptismal covenants. However, we should not do anything during sacrament meeting to prevent nonmembers from partaking of the sacrament.
Can nonmembers take the sacrament? - New Era Mar. 2012 - new-era

What about baptized children and boys holding the priesthood? Can they, if the live in LGBT homes, participate in all activities of the church?

Can nonmembers take the sacrament?

As you know, the bread and water of the sacrament are meant for Church members so we can renew our baptismal covenants. However, we should not do anything during sacrament meeting to prevent nonmembers from partaking of the sacrament.
Can nonmembers take the sacrament? - New Era Mar. 2012 - new-era
So you agree the Church does absolutely NOTHING to stop none members from taking the sacrament, thanks for admitting it.

You are talking about non-members, and I had to correct you on that.

You are avoiding the question about baptized children and young priesthood holders living in LGBT households? Can they come to church? Can they take the sacrament? Can they perform their priesthood duties? What restrictions are placed on them.

Forum List

Back