For Fun: Name Something You Trust More Than the FBI

Sometimes the workers don't get full pay or they get paid every 2 weeks.
I really hurts when you're barely paying your bills.
WTF?
NOT in construction, you moron.
It's every week.
Sometimes the owner pays for US workers and find out the contractor used trespassers; Trump certainly wouldn't like that.
Really?

November 17 2021
Earlier this year, Mar-a-Lago sought up to 87 temporary foreign workers to cook, clean and wait tables this winter, according to job orders posted on the Department of Labor’s website. Pay for the positions, which run from October 2021 through May 2022, start at $11.70 an hour. 

Citizen and Immigration Services’ guidelines permit employers to hire short-term temporary foreign workers if “there are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified and available to do the temporary work.” In July, when Mar-a-Lago first advertised the positions, unemployment in Florida was 5.1%.

Mar-a-Lago’s reliance on foreign workers seems at odds with former President Donald Trump’s stance on immigration. His White House tried to prevent employers from relying on foreign workers, but it did so by targeting permanent employees—not the temporary ones Mar-a-Lago uses. 
Imagine a contractor charging $25.00 an hour for a worker and the contractor only pay the worker $5.00/hour.
Sure can.
$11.70 an hour.

WTF?
NOT in construction, you moron.
It's every week.

Really?

November 17 2021
Earlier this year, Mar-a-Lago sought up to 87 temporary foreign workers to cook, clean and wait tables this winter, according to job orders posted on the Department of Labor’s website. Pay for the positions, which run from October 2021 through May 2022, start at $11.70 an hour. 

Citizen and Immigration Services’ guidelines permit employers to hire short-term temporary foreign workers if “there are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified and available to do the temporary work.” In July, when Mar-a-Lago first advertised the positions, unemployment in Florida was 5.1%.

Mar-a-Lago’s reliance on foreign workers seems at odds with former President Donald Trump’s stance on immigration. His White House tried to prevent employers from relying on foreign workers, but it did so by targeting permanent employees—not the temporary ones Mar-a-Lago uses. 

Sure can.
$11.70 an hour.
You're so funny!
I've personally seen done what I posted in private and public construction.
No locality follows up on anything.

By the way, I'm sure you know why Trump had to hire 87 visas so tell me why.

You're so funny!
I've personally seen done what I posted in private and public construction.
WTF?
"Public and private construction"?

WTF is that?
Is one "secret"?
No locality follows up on anything.
Inspectors riding around in every county 'never" follow up?
On a commercial jobsite?
WOW!!!!

THAT shows me, you're FOS X 3.
By the way, I'm sure you know why Trump had to hire 87 visas so tell me why.
$11.70 an hour.
Cheap fucking grifter, like always.

WTF?

WTF is that?
Is one "secret"?

On a commercial jobsite?
WOW!!!!

$11.70 an hour.
Been there, seen it, MFer.
You and your LibTard ilk are so fucking gullible.
When the inspector gets a nice envelope to look the other way, he or she looks the other.

By the way, there are no poor people living near Mar A Lago so Trump had to get visas to come in.

WTF?

WTF is that?
Is one "secret"?

On a commercial jobsite?
WOW!!!!

$11.70 an hour.
You don't know the difference between Public and private construction?!
You do realize that towns and counties do construction paid for with tax money.
Whatever remains gets Tammany Halled.
Look up Tammany Hall.

Question: How do you know when Smokin’ crack is all worked up?

Answer: he posts something even dumber than his usual fare. And that’s not an easy trick.
Really you fucking moron?
SO, your older brother sets his hand in a fire pit, gets burned, your dumbass doesn't believe it, even with blisters already appearing, and think, "that's not real", let me try.
Dumbfuck.

Really you fucking moron?
SO, your older brother sets his hand in a fire pit, gets burned, your dumbass doesn't believe it, even with blisters already appearing, and think, "that's not real", let me try.
Dumbfuck.
Is that your way of saying that you’re presently smoking some tainted product?

But I appreciate that you signed your post so honestly.

Been there, seen it, MFer.
You're FOS.
You and your LibTard ilk are so fucking gullible.
When the inspector gets a nice envelope to look the other way, he or she looks the other.
The "inspector" doesn't care about people working on the job all he cares about is the work meets the code, you fucking, moron,
By the way, there are no poor people living near Mar A Lago so Trump had to get visas to come in.
YES there are dumbass, easily 5 miles away in West Palm Beach.

You're FOS.

The "inspector" doesn't care about people working on the job all he cares about is the work meets the code, you fucking, moron,

YES there are dumbass, easily 5 miles away in West Palm Beach.
Such a sad response to my post.
Let me know the next time you have to walk 10 miles every day.
I wonder why 60 Minutes didn't bring up West Palm Beach; the people living there must love the poor.

Forum List

Back