For the last Time, "skeptics," the SUN is NOT the cause of climate change, and "solar cycle" was put out by the fraud

But that’s not contested.

Of course changes on Earth can have possible effects on overall average Earth temperatures. The question is not whether our climate can change. We already know it changes.

The question is strictly whether the additional amounts of CO2 into our atmosphere caused directly by human activity constitutes a significant factor in the climate change we currently see and which we forecast for down the road.

I believe CrusaderFrank has challenged the claim that it has much impact. And as some evidence of that position, some of us point to ice ages. They came. They went. They came again. They receded again. All of that happening well before humans even made cars or planes or mined coal, etc.
No matter HOW MANY times we point out the flaws in the “theory” they just plow ahead Terminator like determined to close the American economy.

It ain’t science

I’m going to try to avoid this topic because it’s absolutely pointless

And here you are, pretending to be a conservative American...

You ain't.

You are a supporter of Zionist Fascism. When Zionist Fascism uses fraud to harm America, you participate, fully knowing....

It ain’t science

Rather, it is another fear inspiring fraud like Covid, marijuana, terrorism etc. all designed to

grow and empower government
enrich those behind the fraud
rob Americans of wealth and rights

It is a tribute to just how dumb Americans are....

And here you are, pretending to be a conservative American...

You ain't.

You are a supporter of Zionist Fascism. When Zionist Fascism uses fraud to harm America, you participate, fully knowing....

What is Zionist Fascism? Where/How do I practice it?

Does it involve more than mocking your silly, unsupported "science"?

What is Zionist Fascism? Where/How do I practice it?

Does it involve more than mocking your silly, unsupported "science"?

You have not dented the land near the poles theory. Not a dent.

Every piece of land 600 miles or closer to the pole has ice.

Every piece of land more than 600 miles from the pole does NOT have ice age glacier.

Ice age glacier starts 600 miles from the pole on Earth now and will push ice way outside the polar circle given continuous land to do so. There is no variation of that. Alaska has green and trees way inside the polar circle. Greenland has ice outside the polar circle. All about being 600 miles or not...

Fascism is an ideology. Zionism is a Biblical cause that Jews are entitled to the land defined in Book of Joshua. Einstein put the two together....

Your job appears to be to shout down and disrupt the outing of every Zionist Fascist fraud in recent history, 911 and Global Warming being the two biggest.

You are OWNED on the topic of climate change.... lie on, but everyone with an IQ over 100 who reads this knows...

You have not dented the land near the poles theory. Not a dent.

Every piece of land more than 600 miles from the pole does NOT have ice age glacier.

Ice age glacier starts 600 miles from the pole on Earth now and will push ice way outside the polar circle given continuous land to do so. There is no variation of that. Alaska has green and trees way inside the polar circle. Greenland has ice outside the polar circle. All about being 600 miles or not...

Fascism is an ideology. Zionism is a Biblical cause that Jews are entitled to the land defined in Book of Joshua. Einstein put the two together....

Your job appears to be to shout down and disrupt the outing of every Zionist Fascist fraud in recent history, 911 and Global Warming being the two biggest.

You are OWNED on the topic of climate change.... lie on, but everyone with an IQ over 100 who reads this knows...

Chicago had ice for 30 million years, according to your solo theory.
At what point was Chicago within 600 miles of the pole?

Please post Einstein's quote that Zionism is fascism.

Nah. I just question idiots about their idiotic claims to better expose their idiocy.

You are OWNED on the topic of climate change...

Why do you feel that? Any specifics?

Many Republicans who watch Fox "News" think the Sun is the source of climate change on Earth. They parrot every single piece of this BS they can.

The Data - during the past million years, GREENLAND FROZE WHILE NORTH AMERICA THAWED

The SUN did NOT do that.

Earth climate change is not about the entire planet warming or cooling. It is about the position of land near the poles...

That is the DATA...

Greenland

This is what North America looked like 1 million years ago, but the map is WRONG because it has Greenland frozen, and Greenland was not frozen...

Here’s Why We’re Not Living in an Ice Age (And Why That Matters for the Future) | Smart News ...

So please, you are not helping the cause of destroying Algore's fraud by parroting Fox and the "solar cycle."

"Solar cycle" is debunked the same way co2 is, by THE ACTUAL DATA....
Rather than debate what the sun does not do relative to climate change, it’s best to look at climate change locally ( around the earth). Because after all, all energy comes from the sun one way or another.

it’s best to look at climate change locally

All land within 600 miles of an Earth Pole = ICE AGE

All land not within 600 miles of an Earth Pole = not ICE AGE

The "local clue" of Earth Climate Change...

All land within 600 miles of an Earth Pole = ICE AGE

All land not within 600 miles of an Earth Pole = not ICE AGE

The "local clue" of Earth Climate Change...

Is the top of Kilimanjaro within 600 miles of a pole? ... maybe that's not permanent ice, just dandruff ...

You do know the Polar Circulation Cell extends on average 2,000 miles from the poles, right? ... why is it "ice age" within 600 miles and "non-ice age" at 610 miles? ... that doesn't make any sense ... there's permanent ice at sea level at Juneau, Alaska; 58º18'N latitude ...

Many Republicans who watch Fox "News" think the Sun is the source of climate change on Earth. They parrot every single piece of this BS they can.

The Data - during the past million years, GREENLAND FROZE WHILE NORTH AMERICA THAWED

The SUN did NOT do that.

Earth climate change is not about the entire planet warming or cooling. It is about the position of land near the poles...

That is the DATA...

Greenland

This is what North America looked like 1 million years ago, but the map is WRONG because it has Greenland frozen, and Greenland was not frozen...

Here’s Why We’re Not Living in an Ice Age (And Why That Matters for the Future) | Smart News ...

So please, you are not helping the cause of destroying Algore's fraud by parroting Fox and the "solar cycle."

"Solar cycle" is debunked the same way co2 is, by THE ACTUAL DATA....

What are you personally doing to combat "climate change"?

Is the top of Kilimanjaro within 600 miles of a pole?

Mountain = you are a moron

What percent of Earth ice is there, or on the Himalayas?

Antarctica 90%
Greenland 7%
Ellesmere Island 0.3%

why is it "ice age" within 600 miles and "non-ice age" at 610 miles? ... that doesn't make any sense

LOL!!

It is the truth of Earth today. When land gets to around 600 miles to a pole the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt, and then it starts to stack. Greenland's ice age took approximately 1 million years. Antarctica's is 40+ million years old.

Ice dictates climate.

Mt. Killimajaro is a grain of sand next to Antares...

there's permanent ice at sea level at Juneau, Alaska; 58º18'N latitude

Yup, it is called a hockey stadium...

Without the sun earth would be a ball of ice

The sun is central to climate

What are you personally doing to combat "climate change"?

I remember the day well, waiting two hours in line for the privilege of buying 5 gallons of gasoline in 1979 ... I decided to spend my entire life saving energy, conserving, alternatives ... you know ... bicycles ... just NOT using fossil fuels where I don't have to ...

I've never owned an air conditioner ... always buy the economical rig ... and vacation locally ... and for most of my adult life, using nothing but renewable electricity ...

... AND I think climate change is a hoax ... go figure ... all I'm doing is saving money ...

Rather than debate what the sun does not do relative to climate change, it’s best to look at climate change locally ( around the earth). Because after all, all energy comes from the sun one way or another.
so you ignore the sun and what it does with wind and the jet stream? amazing the amount of stupid you can spew in here.

The climate of a planet is a massive system that has far too many variables to be boiled down to any factor as being the single cause of its fluctuations.
This MMGW scheme is nothing more than a predicted marxist attack on capitalism and an attempt to redistribute wealth from those with means to those with needs.
A central component to its success is the mobilization of millions of useful idiots who have been duped into believing they are fighting for the future of the planet.

TO "combat" climate change would require stopping tectonic plate movement.

Need someone from planet Krypton to accomplish that, not a medical hologram...

So, nothing. That's what I thought.

You frauds are all the same.

so you ignore the sun and what it does with wind and the jet stream? amazing the amount of stupid you can spew in here.

The Earth's rotation causes east-west winds, and both jet streams ... north-south winds are caused by convection which in turn is caused by the Sun ...

We use something called the Solar Constant ... and this value is indeed constant over millions of years ... 1,360 (±5) W/m^2 ... accept no other value when we measure temperatures to the nearest whole degree Celsius ... i.e. anything climatological ... color coded for easy reference ...

For fun we can spitball the Earth without rotation ... things get super duper hot in the Gulf of Guinea (0º lat, 0º long) ... coldest in some unnamed portion of the Equatorial Pacific ... hot air would rise and radiate at the top-of-atmosphere ... I wouldn't even know how to calulate how many convective cells there would be ... but I can say for sure we would NOT see cyclonic motion, the cyclones would spin both ways in both hemispheres ... I believe winds would be much stronger ... I do mean really hot in the Gulf, and really cold in the Pacific ... much higher power gradients ... more powerful storms ... Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle-like weather ...

Forum List

Back