I just wonder

when do we take control of this Hornet's nest

This is world scale genocide

On a schedule like a slow moving train... tienniman berlin

the USA can't stop it..

Saving the lasar drones 4 later..

Biden asleep at the wheel
With Obama he said the Republicans put the car into the ditch
but this is off the cliff I wish it could have been Nancy Pelosi instead of our nice country..

That's an American first..

I do n't think this is that clip,
It's still a good show though...

All the skill we brought to Benghazi and Afghanastan...

How much is enough ?

Last edited:
West Wing, it may come as no surprise that I love that show

Aaron Sorkin wrote the script for the Obama presidency

president Bartlet was intending 2b a priest.. going to become a priest

that's why he went to Notre Dame

I just wonder

when do we take control of this Hornet's nest

This is world scale genocide

On a schedule like a slow moving train... tienniman berlin

the USA can't stop it..

Saving the lasar drones 4 later..

Biden asleep at the wheel
With Obama he said the Republicans put the car into the ditch
but this is off the cliff I wish it could have been Nancy Pelosi instead of our nice country..

That's an American first..

I do n't think this is that clip,
It's still a good show though...

All the skill we brought to Benghazi and Afghanastan...

How much is enough ?

A truly hilariously funny post. Kudos.
Meanwhile Trump and his supporters are standing shoulder to shoulder with Putin and his murderous troops.

At the same time, Biden is adding jobs, making sure people can get vaccinated, passing legislation.

Its no wonder that you're so miserable.

Meanwhile Trump and his supporters are standing shoulder to shoulder with Putin and his murderous troops.

At the same time, Biden is adding jobs, making sure people can get vaccinated, passing legislation.

Biden needs to add more jobs so we can all work two jobs to pay for his inflation and gas prices

Biden is capable of doing nothing. He does not make one decision. The country is being destroyed and scum like you love it.

Funny? There’s nothing funny about what’s going on here. As Biden projects failure, and weakness, Ukrainian women and children are being killed, raped, and who knows what…SEND THE MIGS!

First of all when we first crossed paths 10 years ago I thought you were a total dick

you remember gunny
Fuck the Migs send in the F22s
Thank You at what point do we transcend protocol ?

A TV show? Is that your reality? Must be.
Superman was already taken. So a bunch of leftist gonads made a television series that combined
a virtuous all knowing combination of Buddha, Joy Behar and Obama in a series that caused NPR
members to hump their television sets into sexual submission every week.

What was that? Couldn't hear ya over the historically high inflation, record high gas prices, and poll numbers circling the bowl.
Other than impeachment pelosi legacy isp
Superman was already taken. So a bunch of leftist gonads made a television series that combined
a virtuous all knowing combination of Buddha, Joy Behar and Obama in a series that caused NPR
members to hump their television sets into sexual submission every week.
The fuck holywood sign is back up.
Hollywood and video games a generation of sunken chested men
(ann coulter)

Other than impeachment pelosi legacy isp

The fuck holywood sign is back up.
Hollywood and video games a generation of sunken chested men
(ann coulter)
How about a thinly veiled Trump type played by Gary Busey to pump new blood into
old tired veins? I don't give a crap about that show. Never watched a second of it. Literally!

I just would like seeing how tree hugging, Prius driving, vegetarian, NPR listening gonads would respond to a sort of Batman-Joker relationship as it plays itself out.

How about a thinly veiled Trump type played by Gary Busey to pump new blood into
old tired veins? I don't give a crap about that show. Never watched a second of it. Literally!

I just would like seeing how tree hugging, Prius driving, vegetarian, NPR listening gonads would respond to a sort of Batman-Joker relationship as it plays itself out.
Do you think the Supreme Court,
Clearly 1 third of our government should allow cameras ?

If so when ?

I havent seen the busey

I did see the comey flick would make oliver stone blush

There you go, projecting yourself onto others, while lying to yourself again!!!

Forum List

Back