For the love of God even the laws of nature don't apply

Alex Jones is a complete ratbag of Olympic proportions and so are the idiots who follow him.

Like what? Let me guess. You were convinced he wasn't American because you've believed the hateful propaganda from the right. Even now it is a fact he is an American and his birth certificate proves it. Yet here you are still dragging your knuckles hoping you can dig up more shit to justify your ignorance and hate. Youre a complete failure

And you still a dickhead.

If you think that pic is aportrait of Obama in disguise, you are really fucked in the head.
You are paranoid and brain dead fool
Beautiful.
It's not "president" obama
In the photograph.

Last edited:
I know that. You are attempting to link it to something sinister because you hate him. Gotcha.
It's sinister... i hate what he did.
Never met the guy
Never want to.
I had great expectations
illinois proffers the first American president of color.

I actually was born within Chicago, i had friends from cabrini

He's a scalawag, gerrymander,
Real estate cheat.. on and on and

It's sinister... i hate what he did.
And exactly what did he do, accompanied with evidence, that deserved that.
Never met the guy
Never want to.
But here you are calling him derogatory names but admit yo not knowing him. Is that an attribute you were tenderly gifted from god?
I had great expectations
illinois proffers the first American president of color.
No you didn't youre a republican godbotherer, probably a racist and ignorant. His colour us irrelevant. You hate all democrats v
I actually was born within Chicago, i had friends from cabrini
Big deal. Its a shame you never learnt anything
He's a scalawag, gerrymander,
Real estate cheat.. on and on and
If you have evidence of that, go on and on, in here and I'll cut you to pieces you hate filled ignoramus.
See how good you are now

Bearing in mind there is no god, it doesn't explain why you said it in the op yet you want me to explain it???

Do you ever read what you write?
If there is no God, how can "godbotherers" exist, Colon?

Colon runs away in 3.....2.....1.....................

Forum List

Back