For the love of God even the laws of nature don't apply

First of all when we first crossed paths 10 years ago I thought you were a total dick

you remember gunny
You believed that 9/11 was an inside job...I do remember that. And 20 years later, you're still laughed for being so bloody ignorant.

306>232.

Suck on that

FB_IMG_1647081697010.jpg

I am still amazed that the hated Trump got more popular votes then the beloved Obama

No fraud they say...
History will tell, i believe hollywood will get involved
The are left pr firm since the "journalists" fell off the earth.

A truly hilariously funny post. Kudos.
Meanwhile Trump and his supporters are standing shoulder to shoulder with Putin and his murderous troops.

At the same time, Biden is adding jobs, making sure people can get vaccinated, passing legislation.

Its no wonder that you're so miserable.
And you call Trump supporters cultists...lol

This proof that you people lack the capacity to view things from any perspective but your own.

What if I asked you to prove it

Rooster Cogburn with a that's bold talk from a one-eyed fat man and apparently you're still a dick
The old board is gone.

You were/are also a birther....which is batshit crazy enough. Let me guess...you'll claim you never were a birther either. Right?

The old board is gone.

You were/are also a birther....which is batshit crazy enough. Let me guess...you'll claim you never were a birther either. Right?
I'm still a birther, alex jones on the 911 thing.

I think obama might be hiding something in his past..

When you wake up tomorrow morning ?

You are still a dick..

Attachments

• 12109333334_6278e5b700.jpg
    12109333334_6278e5b700.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 14
West Wing, it may come as no surprise that I love that show

Aaron Sorkin wrote the script for the Obama presidency

president Bartlet was intending 2b a priest.. going to become a priest

that's why he went to Notre Dame

I just wonder

when do we take control of this Hornet's nest

This is world scale genocide

On a schedule like a slow moving train... tienniman berlin

the USA can't stop it..

Saving the lasar drones 4 later..

Biden asleep at the wheel
With Obama he said the Republicans put the car into the ditch
but this is off the cliff I wish it could have been Nancy Pelosi instead of our nice country..

That's an American first..

I do n't think this is that clip,
It's still a good show though...

All the skill we brought to Benghazi and Afghanastan...

How much is enough ?

For the love of God???
How is that relevant?

I'm still a birther, alex jones on the 911 thing.
Alex Jones is a complete ratbag of Olympic proportions and so are the idiots who follow him.
I think obama might be hiding something in his past..
Like what? Let me guess. You were convinced he wasn't American because you've believed the hateful propaganda from the right. Even now it is a fact he is an American and his birth certificate proves it. Yet here you are still dragging your knuckles hoping you can dig up more shit to justify your ignorance and hate. Youre a complete failure

When you wake up tomorrow morning ?

You are still a dick..
And you still a dickhead.

If you think that pic is aportrait of Obama in disguise, you are really fucked in the head.
You are paranoid and brain dead fool

306>232.

Suck on that

You live off of TV programs. Most of the programs are Prog dominated or Pro influenced even with a more normal format. As they are the rule and not entertainment. Progs are effervescent and sprightly and full of life while any politician not a Prog usually is a gargoyle. And then you see anytime they lose what they do. So bent on their doctrines, they become blinded to parts that are unsuccessful within it. Only a society bent on vaporizing itself would do what we are.

Forum List

Back