🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For the Love of Money...

Phillip must think that many of the posters and viewers don't realize why he started this thread. We all have the brains to realize that corruption goes on every place in the world, and no doubt Phillip himself can tell us the names of some corrupt Boston and also Massachusetts politicians. I hope he doesn't want us to think that all the politicians in his city or state are so squeaky clean.
He started the thread because that's what anti Semites do. They scour the Internet looking for any news of wrongdoing by Jews in order to flair up hatred of Jews.

Yea, how dare Yahoo report on Israeli leaders for corruption? If thr Top is corrupt, what does it say about the whole? How many Western Top leaders have been charged with corruption in the last few years per Capita? Haw many in Israel? Sharon's sons, Olmert, ad nauseam...

It's very telling.

Roudy did not fault Yahoo for reporting the news. Unlike you they report more than just news about the "evil Joooos." Get it now, Princess? :D

He started the thread because that's what anti Semites do. They scour the Internet looking for any news of wrongdoing by Jews in order to flair up hatred of Jews.

Yea, how dare Yahoo report on Israeli leaders for corruption? If thr Top is corrupt, what does it say about the whole? How many Western Top leaders have been charged with corruption in the last few years per Capita? Haw many in Israel? Sharon's sons, Olmert, ad nauseam...

It's very telling.
Yahoo reports on news and that happened to be the news of the day. You picked that article out and then implicated ALL Israeli politicians as corrupt, based on that article.

You aren't fooling anybody it yourself. And watch your tail while you slither away.

Not to worry. He had it tucked tightly between his legs and his ears were (pinned) back. :D

It's very telling.
Yahoo reports on news and that happened to be the news of the day. You picked that article out and then implicated ALL Israeli politicians as corrupt, based on that article.

You aren't fooling anybody it yourself. And watch your tail while you slither away.

Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu - Similarto Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Netanyahu moved from the political arena to the private sector after being defeated in ... Between 1956 and 1958, and again from 1963 to 1967, his family lived in the ... After graduating from high school in 1967, Netanyahu returned to Israel to .... the Israel Police recommended that he be tried for corruption for $100,000 in ...

Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehud_Olmert - Similarto Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*Under the Basic Laws of Israel, Olmert was only the Interim Prime Minister of Israel (distinct from both ... The indictment refers to three out of the four corruption -related cases outstanding ... In his address, he spoke of how "Political leaders can help change the ..... Livni tried unsuccessfully to form a new coalition government.

[ More results from en.wikipedia.org ]

Avigdor Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigdor_Lieberman - Similarto Avigdor Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5.1.1 Indictment ... After high school, Lieberman applied to study international law at Kiev ... Lieberman and his family immigrated to Israel in 1978, and Lieberman ... into the Israel Defense Forces and served in the Artillery Corps, attaining the rank .... from he took office to 11 April about the ongoing corruption investigation.

Jerusalem of Gold:Does Israel Have a Corruption Problem? -Ido ...

jkalternativeviewpoint.com/jkalternate/?p=4890

Jan 4, 2013 ... The effect that the indictment will have on Lieberman's political career is ... Over a decade ago, its ranking was as high as 15th. ... A government commission examining the concentration of wealth in Israel found that fewer than 20 families... In the Holyland trial, the prosecution against Olmert is relying on a ...
The Power of Israel in the United States by James Petras

www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Petras_James/Power_Israel_US.html- Similarto The Power of Israel in the United States by James Petras

In the political sphere, pro-Israeli politicians and powerful Jewish ... Rank and file trade union members might have been surprised to learn that their pension ... it is also the union which has seen more senior officials indicted for Mafia ties, illicit ... Israel Bond promoters, with support from Mafia-influenced corrupt trade union ...
Phillip, I think most of the readers realize just why you started this thread so please don't think you are fooling us? If you are so into corruption, how about giving us a list of all the corrupt politicians from Massachusetts. Certainly you must know a bunch living in that state a long time. I hope you don't want us to think that every politician in Massachusetts was as pure as the driven snow. In fact, if someone really wanted to take the time, they could probably do a big research paper country by country of all the corrupt politicians for the last 100 years or so.

It's very telling.

Roudy did not fault Yahoo for reporting the news. Unlike you they report more than just news about the "evil Joooos." Get it now, Princess? :D

Gawd, I never expected stupidity from you Sayit&Sprayit....Now why would I post News about Israeli Politics in a Middle East discussion board?

Do you get it, retard?

Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu - Similarto Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Netanyahu moved from the political arena to the private sector after being defeated in ... Between 1956 and 1958, and again from 1963 to 1967, his family lived in the ... After graduating from high school in 1967, Netanyahu returned to Israel to .... the Israel Police recommended that he be tried for corruption for $100,000 in ...

Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehud_Olmert - Similarto Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*Under the Basic Laws of Israel, Olmert was only the Interim Prime Minister of Israel (distinct from both ... The indictment refers to three out of the four corruption -related cases outstanding ... In his address, he spoke of how "Political leaders can help change the ..... Livni tried unsuccessfully to form a new coalition government.

Avigdor Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigdor_Lieberman - Similarto Avigdor Lieberman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5.1.1 Indictment ... After high school, Lieberman applied to study international law at Kiev ... Lieberman and his family immigrated to Israel in 1978, and Lieberman ... into the Israel Defense Forces and served in the Artillery Corps, attaining the rank .... from he took office to 11 April about the ongoing corruption investigation.

Jerusalem of Gold:Does Israel Have a Corruption Problem? -Ido ...

jkalternativeviewpoint.com/jkalternate/?p=4890

Jan 4, 2013 ... The effect that the indictment will have on Lieberman's political career is ... Over a decade ago, its ranking was as high as 15th. ... A government commission examining the concentration of wealth in Israel found that fewer than 20 families... In the Holyland trial, the prosecution against Olmert is relying on a ...
The Power of Israel in the United States by James Petras

www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Petras_James/Power_Israel_US.html- Similarto The Power of Israel in the United States by James Petras

In the political sphere, pro-Israeli politicians and powerful Jewish ... Rank and file trade union members might have been surprised to learn that their pension ... it is also the union which has seen more senior officials indicted for Mafia ties, illicit ... Israel Bond promoters, with support from Mafia-influenced corrupt trade union ...
Phillip, I think most of the readers realize just why you started this thread so please don't think you are fooling us? If you are so into corruption, how about giving us a list of all the corrupt politicians from Massachusetts. Certainly you must know a bunch living in that state a long time. I hope you don't want us to think that every politician in Massachusetts was as pure as the driven snow. In fact, if someone really wanted to take the time, they could probably do a big research paper country by country of all the corrupt politicians for the last 100 years or so.

This is the Israel and Palestine board, Goober. Geez,

It's very telling.

Gawd, I never expected stupidity from you Sayit&Sprayit....Now why would I post News about Israeli Politics in a Middle East discussion board?

Do you get it, retard?

You can squeal all you like, Princess. Like Holston you fool no one here. :D

Do you get it, retard?

Do you really think I fucking care what you Sayit, ass-hole? What you are is the sipleton Goy hater who sees Jew haters everywhere...

Bray, Bray Joo hater! Jew hater, like a mule, but never answer the questions at hand because your a jack-ass, and have none!

It's very telling.

Do you get it, retard?
Maybe Phillip can tell us why he never posted about Middle East politics when he had a chance on another venue.

Do you get it, retard?
Maybe Phillip can tell us why he never posted about Middle East politics when he had a chance on another venue.

I post on this board and others because of my Love for America, and seeing her dragged into them ME quagmire simply because a small right wing Zionist group who now Leads AIPAC directs American Foreign Policies through the Power of money.

It has turned America into an Oligarchy, and our blind money greased Politicians have brought Terrorism to our shores and abroad.

We desperately need , Campaign Finance Reform!

Do you get it, retard?

I post on this board and others because of my Love for America, and seeing her dragged into them ME quagmire simply because a small right wing Zionist group who now Leads AIPAC directs American Foreign Policies through the Power of money.

It has turned America into an Oligarchy, and our blind money greased Politicians have brought Terrorism to our shores and abroad.

It's been said before that what this country needs is a good 10 cent seegar. That's about all we need now along with an American president.

It's been said before that what this country needs is a good 10 cent seegar. That's about all we need now along with an American president.
That does not explain why you never discussed Middle East politics on a Middle East forum. You were always busy dragging up your poems, playing with your crayon box and needling a younger Jewish policewoman about eating donuts. And of course always bringing up that fake Sharon quote, even when you were told it was fake. I guess Phillip doesn't realize that the terrorists really needed no excuse for their terrorism. Are we forcing the Taliban to throw acid in young girls' faces? Are we causing the terrorists to kill those whose religious beliefs are different from theirs? Are we forcing the terrorists to act up in Mali now? How about Nigeria? Are we doing something that is causing them to murder Christians there? And one thng you forget, Phillip, that people here can vote for whomever they want to, and if the people are happy that their representatives stick up for Israel, should you argue with them because in your mind the Zionists are evil?

Do you get it, retard?

Do you really think I fucking care what you Sayit, ass-hole? What you are is the sipleton Goy hater who sees Jew haters everywhere...

Bray, Bray Joo hater! Jew hater, like a mule, but never answer the questions at hand because your a jack-ass, and have none!

Of course you never seem to offer anything of mine which any normal poster would see as "Goy" hating but you desperately need justification for your obvious Jew-hating. Carry on, Princess. :D

Do you get it, retard?

I post on this board and others because of my Love for America...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back