for the people of Canada and Europe that claim the US is a racist country .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
for all of the people from Canada the UK France,Germany ect..... before you call the US a racist country elect a black president of your own countries ! we hear leftwingers from said countries constantly point out the problem of white supremacy in the US but they never ever mention the fact that they have never elected a person of color to be president to lead their countries !

for all of the people from Canada the UK France,Germany ect..... before you call the US a racist country elect a black president of your own countries ! we hear leftwingers from said countries constantly point out the problem of white supremacy in the US but they never ever mention the fact that they have never elected a person of color to be president to lead their countries !
Pakistan elected a female prime minister. Are they post-patriarchy?

Oof. This shit too easy mane. Think a little more before you type.

Pakistan elected a female prime minister. Are they post-patriarchy?

Oof. This shit too easy mane. Think a little more before you type.
the thread is about European countries and Canada having never elected a black president ... did you think at all before you typed ?

Ah, good point. When those other countries call the U.S. racist, they're really talking about Republicans and conservatives.

Ah, good point. When those other countries call the U.S. racist, they're really talking about Republicans and conservatives.

I would guess that they would base that on what they hear and read from media. I'm a black man and have lived in different regions of the country and overseas (military brat). What you hear is how racist the South is, but from my personal experience, the worst place to live at was living in Massachusetts for nearly four years. Going to Boston the first time was pretty eye-opening.

Also, in dealing with conservatives vs. liberals, again from my experiences, I can have a discussion with a conservative easier than a liberal. Haven't always agreed, but the ones I've met were willing to hear out a point of view. Some liberals can be maddening to talk to because they talked to me liked they had to "dumb it down" so I'd understand them.

I would guess that they would base that on what they hear and read from media. I'm a black man and have lived in different regions of the country and overseas (military brat). What you hear is how racist the South is, but from my personal experience, the worst place to live at was living in Massachusetts for nearly four years. Going to Boston the first time was pretty eye-opening.

Also, in dealing with conservatives vs. liberals, again from my experiences, I can have a discussion with a conservative easier than a liberal. Haven't always agreed, but the ones I've met were willing to hear out a point of view. Some liberals can be maddening to talk to because they talked to me liked they had to "dumb it down" so I'd understand them.

That's nice but irrelevant to this thread. The point of the thread is that it's hypocritical for those other countries to call us racist when we have elected s black person as president but they haven't. And that is a valid point. However, the fact of the matter is, he was elected mostly by the left. Even worse, the right almost never elect blacks to Congress either. There are currently 62 elected blacks in Congress and the Executive branch. 59 are Democrats and 3 are Republicans. So yeah, it's fair to say those other countries have no ground to stand on in terms of electing blacks, but neither do Republicans or conservatives.

Last edited:
That's nice but irrelevant to this thread. The point of the thread is that it's hypocritical for those other countries to call us racist when we have elected s black person as president but they haven't. And that is a valid point. However, the fact of the matter is, he was elected mostly by the left. Even worse, the right almost never elect blacks to Congress either. There are currently 62 elected blacks in Congress and the Executive branch. 59 are Democrats and 3 are Republicans. So yeah, it's fair to say those other countries have no ground to stand on in terms of electing blacks, but neither do Republicans or conservatives.
the way leftist call black conservatives race traitors and uncle Toms the left has no ground to stand on either .

the way leftist call black conservatives race traitors and uncle Toms the left has no ground to stand on either .

LOLOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Again... 61 elected blacks in the Legislative & Executive branches...

3 are Republican.

Forum List

Back