For the Sake of All That Is Decent

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Return their masks.
C6684BC5-1C52-4D58-86F3-036792007842.jpeg

Antifa Thugs Furious After Police Release Their Pics — Let's Make Them Famous!

Where is the line-up of all of the fat white men in bermuda shorts and stout abdomens and flabby arms ranting bullshit who we have seen in so many videos? Just who in the heck are they?

I'm waiting for media to follow any of these spoiled fucks back to where they live.
Likely a wealthy white basement.

Yup. We should use the same tactics as them and get them fired from their jobs.....though I am sure most of them are unemployed.

Where is the line-up of all of the fat white men in bermuda shorts and stout abdomens and flabby arms ranting bullshit who we have seen in so many videos? Just who in the heck are they?
Maybe they weren't arrested?

Don't worry, the judge will let them go if they haven't already.

Seems they like being masked so no one knows who they are as they riot and act like fools.

Of course now anyone who wants to know now knows who they are.

Bunch of assholes if you ask me.

`Democrats would say Walmart

They appear to be trump supporters. Big bellied, bermuda shorts, flabby arms, big mouths, perhaps a tattoo or so. All white. Just who are these guys?

Forum List

Back