For those of you that truly believe that this should happen.. “From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will Be Free” i.e. Jewish genocide,Anti-semites...

I would say “Go to hell” but you evidently are there already! Obviously you never heard of “Pascal’s Wager”.
I have, but it's stupid.

What if I totally believe in Jesus and it turns out the Muslims are right?

What if the Hindus are right? Or the Buhddists,

What if the Shintos are right? I get to Heaven believing in Jesus and Amaterasu is there and she's PISSED. She also wants to have a word with me about my Asian Chick fetish.

1727009574170.png

On a more serious note, if your God is going to burn people in hell for all eternity because they don't believe in him, doesn't that make him a malignant narcissist... I mean who would worship a malignant narcissist?

1727009715758.png

Oh, never mind... Forgot who I was talking to for a moment.

I have, but it's stupid.

What if I totally believe in Jesus and it turns out the Muslims are right?

What if the Hindus are right? Or the Buhddists,

What if the Shintos are right? I get to Heaven believing in Jesus and Amaterasu is there and she's PISSED. She also wants to have a word with me about my Asian Chick fetish.

View attachment 1016179

On a more serious note, if your God is going to burn people in hell for all eternity because they don't believe in him, doesn't that make him a malignant narcissist... I mean who would worship a malignant narcissist?

View attachment 1016180
Oh, never mind... Forgot who I was talking to for a moment.

Obviously I hit a nerve regarding your belief structure.
Except frankly for someone like you with your belief structure being so open and evidently you believe all of the above examples are myths? Right?
BUT you truly believe obviously that Israel should be destroyed here and now.
A country that has GIVEN to the people that have killed thousands of Israelis over the years.
How much has Hamas, etc. donated to relief of Israelis?
The State of Israel has facilitated the entry of more than 252,000 tons of food and
3.3 million cubic meters (871.8 million gallons) of water into the Gaza Strip since the war began on Oct. 7, according to freshly released statistics.Apr 3, 2024.
So given your openness to FACTS which group would you think has more charity and openness to acceptance?
Which group CARES more about their people, i.e. where is the Palestine equivalent of the "Iron Dome"?
Which group gave 252,000 TONS of food a 871.8 million gallons of water?
Which group built their military headquarters UNDER a hospital?
In my estimation of "good" vs "evil"... if the leaders of group doesn't care to protect the people the leader is responsible for what does that say about the people the being lead? Are they just dumb? What keeps them in that condition?
Religious beliefs. So again given your above dissertation on various religions, what religion would want people to be destroyed?

The fact the whole world is voting against your continued GENOCIDE isn't relevant?
You mean that the UN has made certain votes showing its opinion? That is irrelevant to me. You mean that many people don't know the meaning of the word "genocide"? That is irrelevant to me.
Um, no, guy. Luther saw the Jews as Germans who refused to join his new German Church. The same way he saw German Catholics who refused to convert. He didn't believe for a second they had a magic connection to the Holy Land.
exactly. You have answered your question!
Oh, then I guess the Jews made up Oct 10th... so they can stop whining about it.
October 10th? Um...no...want to try again or do you prefer your display of ignorance regarding the Arab invasion of Oct. 7?

You mean that the UN has made certain votes showing its opinion? That is irrelevant to me. You mean that many people don't know the meaning of the word "genocide"? That is irrelevant to me.
Everybody knows except a handful of Zionist genocide deniers.
exactly. You have answered your question!

October 10th? Um...no...want to try again or do you prefer your display of ignorance regarding the Arab invasion of Oct. 7?
Here we go, "...but they started it by..." change the record.

And people who can read a dictionary and are familiar with international law. But I guess it is easier to ignore all those pesky facts.
True, I did forget to mention the ICC pending arrest warrants for Nazinyahu et-al, good point.
I don't recall saying that, but thanks for trying to appear relevant.
Yes, well we all know how good Zionists are at disguising their special pleadings, lots of practice, but you can't hide from me.

True, I did forget to mention the ICC pending arrest warrants for Nazinyahu et-al, good point.
Now at least you are beginning to accept your own forgetfulness. Good start!
Yes, well we all know how good Zionists are at disguising their special pleadings, lots of practice, but you can't hide from me.
Ah, so if a Zionist don't say what you say they do, it is because of a disguise, not because you are inventing things. What color is the sky in your world?

Now at least you are beginning to accept your own forgetfulness. Good start!
Indeed.
Ah, so if a Zionist don't say what you say they do, it is because of a disguise, not because you are inventing things. What color is the sky in your world?
I was talking more of the abandonment of meaning and common sense that one must adopt in order to "be" a Zionist, the worst lies are the ones that you tell yourself, you have some hard lessons to learn I can see.

Indeed.

I was talking more of the abandonment of meaning and common sense that one must adopt in order to "be" a Zionist, the worst lies are the ones that you tell yourself, you have some hard lessons to learn I can see.
OH look. Jumping on the word salad bandwagon.

OH look. Jumping on the word salad bandwagon.

No I mean that Zionists have their own special dictionary with custom definitions of "Jew" and "occupy" and "steal" and "terrorism" and "genocide" and "atrocity" and "law" and "citizen" and "justify" and "arrest" and "self defense" so on.

It enables them to construct apparently coherent sentences but who's meaning is the opposite of what everyone else in the world understands by these terms.

I mean yesterday Roudy said that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer wasn't a Jew, that's pretty desperate.

No I mean that Zionists have their own special dictionary with custom definitions of "Jew" and "occupy" and "steal" and "terrorism" and "genocide" and "atrocity" and "law" and "citizen" and "justify" and "arrest" and "self defense" so on.

It enables them to construct apparently coherent sentences but who's meaning is the opposite of what everyone else in the world understands by these terms.

I mean yesterday Roudy said that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer wasn't a Jew, that's pretty desperate.
I don't know why you make claims about "Zionists" when you have probably met very few. So speaking of us as a group and attributing provably false actions to the entire group is rhetorically very weak.

This goes along with your limited vocabulary and your compulsion to post and repost irrelevancies and ignore responses. You are the complete package.

I don't know why you make claims about "Zionists" when you have probably met very few. So speaking of us as a group and attributing provably false actions to the entire group is rhetorically very weak.

This goes along with your limited vocabulary and your compulsion to post and repost irrelevancies and ignore responses. You are the complete package.

My point is best made by asking do you agree with Roudy that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer was not a Jew? this seems like a pretty simple question, but the Zionists love to prevaricate as I know you are going to.

My point is best made by asking do you agree with Roudy that Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer was not a Jew? this seems like a pretty simple question, but the Zionists love to prevaricate as I know you are going to.
I know nothing about him. Is/was his mother Jewish? If she was/is the he is Jewish. Or maybe he converted under Orthodox auspices. Then he'd be Jewish. Am I prevaricating yet?

I know nothing about him. Is/was his mother Jewish? If she was/is the he is Jewish. Or maybe he converted under Orthodox auspices. Then he'd be Jewish.
How does one find the answer to questions? do you know how to do that? Well why can't you answer the question.
Am I prevaricating yet?
Yet? it's all you ever do, it's why you refuse to answer a simple question, typical Zionist quibbling.

How does one find the answer to questions? do you know how to do that? Well why can't you answer the question.
So you want me to answer questions I don't know the answer to? Weird.
Yet? it's all you ever do, it's why you refuse to answer a simple question, typical Zionist quibbling.
You think something is a lie if it doesn't match what you want to hear. The world is too complex for your simple mind. Maybe when you mature a little, you will know better how to deal with reality.

The Islamitization of Israel is not Negotiable with Pro Arab / Pro Iran Far Left & Left

So you want me to answer questions I don't know the answer to? Weird.
That isn't what I asked you, I asked if you know how to get answers to questions, and it seems you don't want to discuss this because you had to paraphrase me, a common Zionist trick that often catches the unwary.
You think something is a lie if it doesn't match what you want to hear.
That's sometimes the case, if I know the answer to a question is 5 then yes, I expect a person to answer 5.
The world is too complex for your simple mind. Maybe when you mature a little, you will know better how to deal with reality.
This is a very strange way to respond to the question "Was Holocaust survivor Hajo Meyer a Jew".

You are making my case for me, Zionist like to evade, pretend simple things are complex and other parlor tricks.

Forum List

Back