For Those Saying a Vaccine Must Be Found Before Reopening

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The key words from Science magazine:

“a clear picture is elusive, as the virus acts like no pathogen humanity has ever seen.”

Just look at how many decades we’ve been fighting HIV.

“We are now almost six months into this pandemic, which began in November in Wuhan, with 50,000 Americans dead and 200,000 more around the world. If each of those deaths is a data point, together they represent a quite large body of evidence from which to form a clear picture of the pandemic threat. Early in the epidemic, the coronavirus was seen as a variant of a familiar family of disease, not a mysterious ailment, however infectious and concerning. But while uncertainties at the population level confuse and frustrate public-health officials, unsure when and in what form to shift gears out of lockdowns, the disease has proved just as mercurial at the clinical level, with doctors revising their understanding of COVID-19’s basic pattern and weaponry — indeed often revising that understanding in different directions at once. The clinical shape of the disease, long presumed to be a relatively predictable respiratory infection, is getting less clear by the week. Lately, it seems, by the day. As Carl Zimmer, probably the country’s most respected science journalist, asked virologists in a tweet last week, “is there any other virus out there that is this weird in terms of its range of symptoms?” […]

In a fantastic survey published April 17 (“How does coronavirus kill? Clinicians trace a ferocious rampage through the body, from brain to toes,” by Meredith Wadman, Jennifer Couzin-Frankel, Jocelyn Kaiser, and Catherine Matacic), Science magazine took a thorough, detailed tour of the ever-evolving state of understanding of the disease. “Despite the more than 1,000 papers now spilling into journals and onto preprint servers every week,” Science concluded, “a clear picture is elusive, as the virus acts like no pathogen humanity has ever seen.”

All the fascists who say this are comfortable and secure. They aren't smart enough to realize both are threatened by adding tens of millions of Americans to the homeless roles.

The key words from Science magazine:

“a clear picture is elusive, as the virus acts like no pathogen humanity has ever seen.”

Just look at how many decades we’ve been fighting HIV.

“We are now almost six months into this pandemic, which began in November in Wuhan, with 50,000 Americans dead and 200,000 more around the world. If each of those deaths is a data point, together they represent a quite large body of evidence from which to form a clear picture of the pandemic threat. Early in the epidemic, the coronavirus was seen as a variant of a familiar family of disease, not a mysterious ailment, however infectious and concerning. But while uncertainties at the population level confuse and frustrate public-health officials, unsure when and in what form to shift gears out of lockdowns, the disease has proved just as mercurial at the clinical level, with doctors revising their understanding of COVID-19’s basic pattern and weaponry — indeed often revising that understanding in different directions at once. The clinical shape of the disease, long presumed to be a relatively predictable respiratory infection, is getting less clear by the week. Lately, it seems, by the day. As Carl Zimmer, probably the country’s most respected science journalist, asked virologists in a tweet last week, “is there any other virus out there that is this weird in terms of its range of symptoms?” […]

In a fantastic survey published April 17 (“How does coronavirus kill? Clinicians trace a ferocious rampage through the body, from brain to toes,” by Meredith Wadman, Jennifer Couzin-Frankel, Jocelyn Kaiser, and Catherine Matacic), Science magazine took a thorough, detailed tour of the ever-evolving state of understanding of the disease. “Despite the more than 1,000 papers now spilling into journals and onto preprint servers every week,” Science concluded, “a clear picture is elusive, as the virus acts like no pathogen humanity has ever seen.”
As it is an RNA virus it will act differently in each host depending on many factors to include pH levels and levels of certain vitamins, Its elusive becasue it acts very differently with each person and their body chemistry. We can get the basics of the virus but the interstices will be ever changing.

Early Hydroxychloroquine use in the virus progression changes the bodies chemistry and that is why it has success rate above 91% when used early in the disease progression.

Remdesavier tricks the RNA strand into not replicating so its use in the later stages is better but it too works best when used early in the disease progression. It has a success rate of just 80%.

Last edited:
We don’t even know if it’s a blood or lung virus.

“Doctors at New York City's Mount Sinai Hospital say a growing number of recovered COVID patients are developing heart disease, lung disease, blood clots and kidney problems. All issues they did not have before.”

Fuck you....That's what I say.
I am hearing we are close to a vaccine. Also hearing we are finding better ways to treat the virus if ya have it. Who knows in the end good things may come out of this. I am hearing they are doing some things with lama blood and some type of protien that acts like super glue. Glues lama anti bodies to virus and bacteria. May help across the board on viruses and cancer. Lets just hope we get this thing under control before the economy is complete shit and people become even more afraid of out doors than they are now.

I am hearing we are close to a vaccine. Also hearing we are finding better ways to treat the virus if ya have it. Who knows in the end good things may come out of this. I am hearing they are doing some things with lama blood and some type of protien that acts like super glue. Glues lama anti bodies to virus and bacteria. May help across the board on viruses and cancer. Lets just hope we get this thing under control before the economy is complete shit and people become even more afraid of out doors than they are now.
If we're "close to a vaccine" as you foolishly believe, it would be the fastest discovery of an inoculation in all of medical history.

Only a total rube would believe the gubmint "experts" at this point.

You’re listening to bullshit.

If we're "close to a vaccine" as you foolishly believe, it would be the fastest discovery of an inoculation in all of medical history.

They don’t even know how the virus works.

We never know the rate at which this shit will come out. We have one working for mice right now. That is quicker than what has normally happened before, how ever the genome difference between us and mice is a large one. Could still be never for all we know but it is encouraging news none the less. We have passed the first step. Also the lama blood things is a big surprise and has researchers very excited. Excuse me if I look for silver linings. They are out there. Also due to lack of testing it is highly likely that alot more people have had the virus than what we think and may be moving toward herd immunity faster than we think. Believe and acheive.

We never know the rate at which this shit will come out. We have one working for mice right now. That is quicker than what has normally happened before, how ever the genome difference between us and mice is a large one. Could still be never for all we know but it is encouraging news none the less. We have passed the first step. Also the lama blood things is a big surprise and has researchers very excited. Excuse me if I look for silver linings. They are out there. Also due to lack of testing it is highly likely that alot more people have had the virus than what we think and may be moving toward herd immunity faster than we think. Believe and acheive.
How’s that HIV vaccination coming?

ya,thank you bull shit police. I listen to bull shit every time you reply. your words have no meaning to me.

“Doctors at New York City's Mount Sinai Hospital say a growing number of recovered COVID patients are developing heart disease, lung disease, blood clots and kidney problems. All issues they did not have before.”
People who get this and their immune systems go crazy are the ones developing the damage to the heart, lungs, and liver (blood). These people were most likely late entry into a medical system and were very progressed in the disease. The cytokine storm destroys tissues and is what causes inflammation and fluid to fill the lungs. This inflamation is not just limited to the lungs but also affects the heart, liver and brain.

ya,thank you bull shit police. I listen to bull shit every time you reply. your words have no meaning to me.
You’re a good sheeple. They don’t even have a clue how the virus works. Read the damn article.

There's a difference between looking for silver linings and being a sap.

Giving credence to people who've changed their story and moved the goalposts uncounted times in the last few months is the move of a sap.

We’re not “close to a vaccine”. There has never been a vaccine for any type of coronavirus. After 18 years, there is still no vaccine for SARS.

His words mean nothing to every other progressive "expert" as well.

This is what is really scary. We have no idea what the long term effects are of the Wuhan Plague. Will it leave people more susceptible to other diseases? Will it reactivate after several years? No one knows.

Forum List

Back