For those with law degrees-

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
If anyone here has a law degree, your opinion please:

If Donald Trump loses in November (very likely) what kind of legal problems will he face when 1. He won't be able to take refuge behind the oval office. 2. William Barr will no longer be A.G. 3. Mitch McConnell can no longer offer him cover in the Senate 4. Those tax return and financial records will be finally be made available. 5. The pending investigations against Trump, his company, and his foundation begin to wrap up. It's looks like an uncomfortable situation to me.

P.S. Insert Elizabeth Warren as attorney general for proper icing on the cake. :)

Smiles, everyone ... Smiles!

790993837ce20e76175a0053eaaaa9e8.png

If Donald Trump loses in November (very likely) what kind of legal problems will he face when 1. He won't be able to take refuge behind the oval office. 2. William Barr will no longer be A.G. 3. Mitch McConnell can no longer offer him cover in the Senate 4. Those tax return and financial records will be finally be made available. 5. The pending investigations against Trump, his company, and his foundation begin to wrap up. It's looks like an uncomfortable situation to me.

P.S. Insert Elizabeth Warren as attorney general for proper icing on the cake. :)

You don't need a law degree to be able to tell that president Trump will win in a massive Trumpslide.

Trump2020!

Now for the stupid question.

Do you understand that IRS has the tax records, and has not found anything wrong. They are just not PUBLIC, moron.

It looks like you have a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. ;)

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

what if he wins and your head explodes???

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

what if he wins and your head explodes???
Proof, right wingers are nothing but false witness bearers and practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy?

Y'all don't care about the law.

Forum List

Back