For Westerners, Basics of Islam

Anybody but me notice that the OP hasn't bothered to even TRY to discuss or refute a single poster here?

Troll?

His threads attact the same handful of anti-Muslim posters like moths to the flame. They are on personal crusades against the Muslim religion, and he has addressed many of their questions in the past. Perhaps he understands that it is pointless arguing with them over religion, because neither he nor them are going to abandon their beliefs.

If only we could all just chill, kick back and smoke some Skywalker OG Kush, and propose a toast to God/ Allah/ YHWH, Jesus, Mohammed, Ishtar/ Ashtoreth, Lilith/ Ereshkigal, Iblis/ Lucifer, Archangel Michael, Tiamat, Abzu, Marduk, Christianity, Islam, and Sumero-Abrahamic Paganism. There... would... be... peace.

Anybody but me notice that the OP hasn't bothered to even TRY to discuss or refute a single poster here?

Troll?

His threads attact the same handful of anti-Muslim posters like moths to the flame. They are on personal crusades against the Muslim religion, and he has addressed many of their questions in the past. Perhaps he understands that it is pointless arguing with them over religion, because neither he nor them are going to abandon their beliefs.

If only we could all just chill, kick back and smoke some Skywalker OG Kush, and propose a toast to God/ Allah/ YHWH, Jesus, Mohammed, Ishtar/ Ashtoreth, Lilith/ Ereshkigal, Iblis/ Lucifer, Archangel Michael, Tiamat, Abzu, Marduk, Christianity, Islam, and Sumero-Abrahamic Paganism. There... would... be... peace.

I do not see anyone here on a "personal crusade against the
muslim religion"-------the op, simply, parroted Islamic partyline as if Islamic partyline is an obvious unassailable
REALITY and also excluded "realities" of the partyline
which are offensive to many people, At the very least,
persons who state their faith based beliefs In mixed company
should have the decency to state "muslims believe" or
something like that

Me, me. I am on a personal crusade against the Muslim religion. But I am not doing it out of malice, I am trying to liberate the minds of Muslims enslaved by the lies of a false prophet and made to fear Allah, the cruel monster made up by Muhammad to scare people into following him, and fighting his battles for him.

Me, me. I am on a personal crusade against the Muslim religion. But I am not doing it out of malice, I am trying to liberate the minds of Muslims enslaved by the lies of a false prophet and made to fear Allah, the cruel monster made up by Muhammad to scare people into following him, and fighting his battles for him.

not a good place to try to divest persons of their faith based beliefs

not a good place to try to divest persons of their faith based beliefs

There is some freedom to criticize Islam on this forum. I have posted on Muslim forums discussing problems in the Quran, but they very quickly delete anything they don't like.

Troll?

^^^^^^
....Said the Muslim born pervert imposter. :cool:

Troll?

Maybe because all you guys are doing is flinging insults.

Maybe??? I did not see "insults"---one would have to be a muslim to insist that the comment "muhummad was not a prophet" is an INSULT and "jesus of Nazareth was not
crucified" as being NOT AN INSULT

It's not idol worship to pray to something that points to Mohammad and not God?

interesting that you feel the need to make that claim in the original post before anyone has accused you of idol worship.

the fruits of the gospel of Jesus Christ are peace, joy, love, humility, confidence, knowledge, virtue, liberty etc.

There is no question----muslims DEIFY muhummad ---which is fine with me-----but they mock Christians for
deifying Jesus----to the point of RANCOR AND HATRED--as if the deification of Jesus is DISGUSTING BLASPHEMY---whilst calling upon the rapist pig five times
per day with ass in the air------is "holy"

The Quran says somewhere ( I cannot remember the verse number) that it is a blasphemy to say that Jesus is the son of God.

the Pharisees said Jesus was committing blasphemy when He said He was the Son of God. Satan desperately needs to convince people that there is no Son of God

I don't see how I've insulted anyone by asking questions that are inconsistent

interesting that you feel the need to make that claim in the original post before anyone has accused you of idol worship.

the fruits of the gospel of Jesus Christ are peace, joy, love, humility, confidence, knowledge, virtue, liberty etc.

There is no question----muslims DEIFY muhummad ---which is fine with me-----but they mock Christians for
deifying Jesus----to the point of RANCOR AND HATRED--as if the deification of Jesus is DISGUSTING BLASPHEMY---whilst calling upon the rapist pig five times

The Quran says somewhere ( I cannot remember the verse number) that it is a blasphemy to say that Jesus is the son of God.

the Pharisees said Jesus was committing blasphemy when He said He was the Son of God. Satan desperately needs to convince people that there is no Son of God

The Bible says that anyone who denies that Jesus is the Son of God is an Antichrist...

Apparently, whether you believe Jesus was the Son of God or you don't believe it, "extremists" are going to hate on you either way.

The Bible says that anyone who denies that Jesus is the Son of God is an Antichrist...

Apparently, whether you believe Jesus was the Son of God or you don't believe it, "extremists" are going to hate on you either way.

what do you call "extremists"?? There are countries in the world----whole countries----in which if one STATES----in words-----"JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED"--------that person has
committed a capital crime. My own husband was born in such a country------there are words that neither he nor
members of his community----of his generation do not UTTER ----nothing like the scimitar of a "JUDGE'---to keep one quiet

And what does your Koran say about those who deny Mohammad as the Final Messenger?

A good topic for discussion----what constitutes an
"extremist" in religions? ----extremist Christian, extremist
jew, extremist muslim, estremist hindu, extremist communist???

And what does your Koran say about those who deny Mohammad as the Final Messenger?

I read the bible-----I do not remember any writing "Pharisee says to Jesus "you commit blasphemy" -------they did seem
to object to the fact that he refused to wash his hands

A good topic for discussion----what constitutes an
"extremist" in religions? ----extremist Christian, extremist
jew, extremist muslim, estremist hindu, extremist communist???

seems to be purely subjective

I read the bible-----I do not remember any writing "Pharisee says to Jesus "you commit blasphemy" -------they did seem

that's the reason they executed him. And tried to stone him multiple times

that's the reason they executed him. And tried to stone him multiple times

someone tried to stone Jesus for not washing his hands???----even my mom would not resort to such a response I read the NT-----I do not recall people trying to stone Jesus.
In those days----they did not stone people for not washing
their hands

Forum List

Back