For White House, no end in sight to Russia drama

Like Obama's birth certificate or Hillary's email? Or Pizzagate?

In any case, I personally hate the work because mostly assholes use it.
You hate "work", not "the work".

It is true that many people use work to get the things they want. But then it also pays for your food stamps and Section 8 housing.

I guess it's a bit more work to proofread what I wrote before posting.

The 100-day mark is traditionally a time for presidents to examine their accomplishments (or lack thereof), but nothing has placed a cloud over President Donald Trump's early presidency quite like the issue of Russian meddling into the election last year and the White House's relationship to Moscow.

Russia's influence is currently the subject of four separate congressional probes, and has led to the resignation of the national security adviser and the recusal of the attorney general for the Justice Department investigation into the matter.

The steady drip of leaks coming from intelligence sources familiar with the federal investigation has turned into a consistent stream of embarrassing news for the new administration.

As the Trump White House heads into the 100th day, House and Senate investigators are on a slow, methodical track, pulling together the many threads of Russia's ties to a core group of Trump's top advisers, all of which promises to extend the steady stream of news related Russia much farther into the President's term.

...plus Sally Yates is set to testify May 8 before a Senate judiciary investigation into Russia's interference, she knows what the Russians have on Flynn, and by extension his boss Trump......tick tick tick

I agree! Even if Trump isn't indicted or impeached - there will always be an asterisk beside his name in history. He is an illegitimate president. The accidental president.

The 100-day mark is traditionally a time for presidents to examine their accomplishments (or lack thereof), but nothing has placed a cloud over President Donald Trump's early presidency quite like the issue of Russian meddling into the election last year and the White House's relationship to Moscow.

Russia's influence is currently the subject of four separate congressional probes, and has led to the resignation of the national security adviser and the recusal of the attorney general for the Justice Department investigation into the matter.

The steady drip of leaks coming from intelligence sources familiar with the federal investigation has turned into a consistent stream of embarrassing news for the new administration.

As the Trump White House heads into the 100th day, House and Senate investigators are on a slow, methodical track, pulling together the many threads of Russia's ties to a core group of Trump's top advisers, all of which promises to extend the steady stream of news related Russia much farther into the President's term.

...plus Sally Yates is set to testify May 8 before a Senate judiciary investigation into Russia's interference, she knows what the Russians have on Flynn, and by extension his boss Trump......tick tick tick

I agree! Even if Trump isn't indicted or impeached - there will always be an asterisk beside his name in history. He is an illegitimate president. The accidental president.

How is he illegitimate?

Forum List

Back