For YEARS the left wanted everyone to pay their "FAIR SHARE" yet suddenly that is bad?

I see this thread attracted traitor liberals like flies to a steaming cow pie. Gramps were you trying to lure them into the thread then call ICE on them?

nah, he just likes having his ass handed to him same as you ...

meanwhile, back to the topic-

The U.S. share is calculated on the basis of gross national income — the total domestic and foreign output claimed by residents of a country — and adjusted regularly. Currently that would be about 22 percent, compared to about 15 percent for Germany, 11 percent for France, 10 percent for the United Kingdom, 8 percent for Italy, 7 percent for Canada, and so forth.

Why don't liberals just pack up and move to Europe go live their dream? We don't need liberals we'll get along just fine without them.

We love our nation....

You can leave

I see this thread attracted traitor liberals like flies to a steaming cow pie. Gramps were you trying to lure them into the thread then call ICE on them?

The U.S. share is calculated on the basis of gross national income — the total domestic and foreign output claimed by residents of a country — and adjusted regularly. Currently that would be about 22 percent, compared to about 15 percent for Germany, 11 percent for France, 10 percent for the United Kingdom, 8 percent for Italy, 7 percent for Canada, and so forth.

Why don't liberals just pack up and move to Europe go live their dream? We don't need liberals we'll get along just fine without them.
Why would we? Trump is adopting their economic model! Tariffs and subsidies for all! Europe is coming home baby! MAGA!!!

We won, just assume I spent a couple more sentences rubbing salt in your wounds. :auiqs.jpg:

We love our nation....

You can leave

On your knees, thank me for paying your share of the taxes.

Why would we? Trump is adopting their economic model! Tariffs and subsidies for all! Europe is coming home baby! MAGA!!!

We won, just assume I spent a couple more sentences rubbing salt in your wounds. :auiqs.jpg:
What? We're going to become Europe! What a glorious day!

Forum List

Back