Ford needs to be prosecuted immediately

nope! just plain garbage from the GATEWAYPUNDIT again....

it was a very long remodel, she said such... it was long and laborious ... they finished it several years later... in 2012....

AND Kavanaugh did lie under oath on several things, or skirted telling the truth... they were small things, yet he lied about them... he chose to lie about them....?

I think he is hiding alcoholism.... he hasn't faced those demons in his life yet

Nope, everyone MEN and WOMEN have a problem with false accusers. Of course, this does not include crazy ass leftists who want to throw due process down the toilet.

The only problem that exists here is your problem with a civilized society.

Everyone, that is, who has a basic sense of ethics and decency.

But that's not who you were responding to. You were responding to TheRegressivePervert.

For the felony of lying under oath.

After that we will have an investigation... into finding the balls of the republicans. There needs to be consequences for false accusations. Without prosecutions and harsh consequences expect every single republican candidate to be me2d during the election. Already, we are entertaining a case from over 30 years ago with not a single piece of evidence behind it. If this flies, all bets are off the table. This weapon needs to be disarmed immediately and it's quite easy, just find the balls and take down the enemy.

Its an accusation that is impossible to disprove, because she gives no specifics. It's also impossible to defend against even if your innocent

After that we will have an investigation... into finding the balls of the republicans. There needs to be consequences for false accusations. Without prosecutions and harsh consequences expect every single republican candidate to be me2d during the election. Already, we are entertaining a case from over 30 years ago with not a single piece of evidence behind it. If this flies, all bets are off the table. This weapon needs to be disarmed immediately and it's quite easy, just find the balls and take down the enemy.

There is no evidence that she is lying just as there is no evidence that Kavanagh is guilty

it was a very long remodel, she said such... it was long and laborious ... they finished it several years later... in 2012....

AND Kavanaugh did lie under oath on several things, or skirted telling the truth... they were small things, yet he lied about them... he chose to lie about them....?

I think he is hiding alcoholism.... he hasn't faced those demons in his life yet

Actually I was surprised that nobody in the hearing asked Kavanaugh if he is or has been an alcoholic.

I've got something for Jim Fucking Hoft and his Hateway Plunk-it. Kavanaugh lied. He claimed he organized a bus trip for 30 people to Fenway Park "which is about a 3 hour drive". Not from frickin' Maryland it isn't. That doesn't even get you halfway there. Run THAT, Jim Fuckbreath Hoft.

Actually I was surprised that nobody in the hearing asked Kavanaugh if he is or has been an alcoholic.

I've got something for Jim Fucking Hoft and his Hateway Plunk-it. Kavanaugh lied. He claimed he organized a bus trip for 30 people to Fenway Park "which is about a 3 hour drive". Not from frickin' Maryland it isn't. That doesn't even get you halfway there. Run THAT, Jim Fuckbreath Hoft.
He spelled it out for them in the hearing in his...

I LIKE BEER routine

no one even needed to ask him

Prove she lied.

What in the wide world of blue fuck does this have to do with anything? Other than your continuing addiction to bullshit dipshit sites like the Hateway Plunderer?

You do know "1982" comes way before BOTH 2008 AND 2012 --------- right?

She claimed it was the remodel that started an altercation that led to her seeking help from a shrink.
So she again waits until years later to seek help eh?
Prompt action must not be in here repertoire.......

The authoritarian right never changes: silence those who speak the truth with threats of arrest, punish anyone who opposes Trump and his surrogates.

The authoritarian right never changes: silence those who speak the truth with threats of arrest, punish anyone who opposes Trump and his surrogates.

You might as well nuke up your avatar, proclaiming the bill of rights will obliterating due process. And you want to tell US about "authoritarianism".

But as I will say all day, if liberals could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. I realize that's not a nice thing to say. The time for "nice" is over now. Wind---whirlwind

Holy shit! Seriously ? You seem to have issues with women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, everyone MEN and WOMEN have a problem with false accusers. Of course, this does not include crazy ass leftists who want to throw due process down the toilet.

well hot rod, NO ONE has ever accused me of abusing women; I wonder why that is?

Prolly 'cause I don't rape them like Republicans do.
LOL

We know you're a rapist.

The only problem that exists here is that you are so idiotic as to think that you know what the truth is.

So are you disagreeing that Ford stated being a psychologist?

I do know that's the truth, and if you deny that you are moron of even greater caliber than I thought.

As for the rest of the claims, there needs to be an investigation. So far no evidence of sexual assault has been discovered. Now we need to start looking for evidence regarding fraud and false accusation.
No, I agree that she stated that she is a psychologist....BECAUSE SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGIST. It's only the far right wing conspiracy rags like Info Wars - which you are gullible enough to believe - that are questioning her credential. Even Fox News has more integrity than to put out such fake bullshit

Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct?

Ford is a college professor
Ford is a clinical psychology professor at Palo Alto University in California. A biostatistician, she “specializes in the design and analysis of clinical trials and other forms of intervention evaluation,” according to the university.

Her work has also been published in several academic journals, covering topics such as 9/11 and child abuse.

KAVANAUGH ACCUSER MAY TESTIFY ‘UNDER OATH,’ KELLYANNE CONWAY SAYS, AS LAWYER OPENS DOOR

Ford has also taught and worked at Stanford University since 1988, according to a Holton-Arms’ alumni magazine, the Bethesda, Maryland, school from where she graduated, The Wall Street Journal reported. She teaches at both schools in consortium, according to the newspaper.

What lie has been proven?

What lie has been proven?

Claimed to be a psychologist.

Just lying libtard SLUTS...…..

It's projection. He has a problem with women because they don't let him sexually assault them.

The Demons are all on the left.....

Forum List

Back