🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ford says F/U trump, Chrysler too

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
can't wait for a comment from T rump, what will be tell the rubes

Ford is shifting all North American small-car production from the U.S. to Mexico, CEO Mark Fields told investors today in Dearborn, even though its plans to invest in Mexico have become a lightning rod for controversy in this year's presidential election.

"Over the next two to three years, we will have migrated all of our small-car production to Mexico and out of the United States," Fields said.

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said earlier this year it will end production of all cars in the U.S. by the end of this year as it discontinues production of the Dodge Dart in Belvidere, Ill. and the Chrysler 200 in Sterling Heights, Michigan.

http://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...rd-shiftng-us-car-production-mexico/90355146/

I think you mean Ford says FU to Americans looking for jobs. I doubt Trump was planning on working in the assembly line.

Tell me you aren't happy with this guno. It's not funny at all. When the union came in big time and destroyed Springhill do you understand the ripple effect?

Ford is shifting all North American small-car production from the U.S. to Mexico, CEO Mark Fields told investors today in Dearborn, even though its plans to invest in Mexico have become a lightning rod for controversy in this year's presidential election.

"Over the next two to three years, we will have migrated all of our small-car production to Mexico and out of the United States," Fields said.

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said earlier this year it will end production of all cars in the U.S. by the end of this year as it discontinues production of the Dodge Dart in Belvidere, Ill. and the Chrysler 200 in Sterling Heights, Michigan.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico
. And you think this is good news for Americans ? Why don't you move to Mexico with them, and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split cha.

If Trump gets elected, the price of a Ford Escape SE should cost around $50K in America. Maybe the Mexicans can buy them.

Tell me you aren't happy with this guno. It's not funny at all. When the union came in big time and destroyed Springhill do you understand the ripple effect?

Because nothing will destroy a town faster than decent wages and working conditions for it's people.

Last edited:
I think you mean Ford says FU to Americans looking for jobs. I doubt Trump was planning on working in the assembly line.

Red:
Hypothesis contrary to fact.

There are so many jobs in the U.S. that are unfilled that there's just no valid basis to think that.

GM workers in Mexico earn wages and benefits of 340 pesos a day ($26.40) on average, or less than $4 an hour, said Tereso Medina, head of the union for GM’s 5,000 workers in Saltillo, a city that makes one in four Mexican autos. Ford workers in the U.S. earn about $55 an hour with benefits, compared with $50 an hour for Toyota Motor Corp.’s U.S. workers, Lewis Booth, Ford’s chief financial officer, said on a Jan. 28 conference call.

GM, Ford Boost Mexico Output With $26-a-Day Workers

We can have union wages for auto workers in the United States, or we can have NAFTA, but we can't have both.

If Trump gets elected, the price of a Ford Escape SE should cost around $50K in America. Maybe the Mexicans can buy them.
. Or maybe he will show the manufacturer how to produce a quality product with American labor, and do it where the customer wins on the price, the worker wins on the wages, and the brand is respected again. Now that would just completely suck wouldn't it ?

They better hope he doesn't win......

Isn't typical of a democrat to cheer law abiding Americans losing jobs.....just more welfare cases for you to enslave...

Red:

There are so many jobs in the U.S. that are unfilled that there's just no valid basis to think that.
. Umm, I think they were talking about Ford and Chrysler specifically here.

Red:

Okay. TY for the clarification. Perhaps I shouldn't have extrapolated the matter to the bigger picture? If that's so, apologies.

Red:

Okay. TY for the clarification. Perhaps I shouldn't have extrapolated the matter to the bigger picture? If that's so, apologies.
No need for apologies my friend.. Glad I could help.

Forum List

Back