🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ford says F/U trump, Chrysler too

Trump said he could stop the move with one phone call. What happened?

He isn't president yet.

image.jpeg

This should make the Right happy. Mexicans won't have to immigrate to America in order to make a living.

It makes me happy. I own Ford stock, and i expect them to maximize profits.

This should make the Right happy. Mexicans won't have to immigrate to America in order to make a living.

It makes me happy. I own Ford stock, and i expect them to maximize profits.
I'm surprised to see leftists celebrate the demise of union power. Apparently they lacked the pep to stop this, a decisive decline from their glory days.

It is illuminating how much you value your stock portfolio more than the workers.

Asshole.

Loads of people in Belvidere may have their lives shattered as a result of this news and some people are more concerned about scoring cheap political points. Assholes.

He isn't president yet.

View attachment 89542

Looks like Ford and Chrysler aren't too worried about him becoming president either. He really doesn't stand a chance.
'President', what a silly over-rated placebo of an expression. Isn't it corporate American that has run the country since the 50's?

I don't think I would go that far. Corporations don't really run the country. Corporations are more like a spoiled child who has his every whim catered to. The spoiled child really doesn't run the household, but the parents run it for his benefit similar to how our politicians run the country for the corporation's benefit. If corporations ran the country, they would have to take some responsibility.

The corporations got the country into Vietnam, Panama, Cuba, Irak, Iran, Christ dozens of places .... and they never take responsibility.

Forum List

Back