Foreign aid to Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala being cut by our great President.

The president had instructed him and Nielsen to use U.S. funding to "develop a set of programs that reward effective outcomes, that reward good leadership, that get us to a place where we actually achieve the outcomes."

Bullshit. Why should we use tax payer dollars to bribe countries into behaving better? Use that money to secure our border.

Trump is cutting foreign aid to three shithole countries that are flooding us with migrants. MAGA!

"While the president has threatened these cuts before, this time the administration is actually following through.

Trump said the funds totaled $500 million, but it wasn’t clear Friday if that figure was accurate. The State Department announced in December that the U.S. would mobilize $5.8 billion in public and private american investment to these three countries.

“We’re not paying them anymore because they haven’t done a thing for us,” he added."

Trump cuts all direct assistance to Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala
Well, that oughta fix things. Make those countries even poorer; that'll keep all those pesky people from leaving home and coming here.
You realize they were leaving even when we were lining the pockets of their elite; right? Riiiight?

the left realize anything ?
you ask for to much

LOL...this from a guy who spells 'too' with only one 'o'.

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump is cutting foreign aid to three shithole countries that are flooding us with migrants. MAGA!

"While the president has threatened these cuts before, this time the administration is actually following through.

Trump said the funds totaled $500 million, but it wasn’t clear Friday if that figure was accurate. The State Department announced in December that the U.S. would mobilize $5.8 billion in public and private american investment to these three countries.

“We’re not paying them anymore because they haven’t done a thing for us,” he added."

Well, that oughta fix things. Make those countries even poorer; that'll keep all those pesky people from leaving home and coming here.
You realize they were leaving even when we were lining the pockets of their elite; right? Riiiight?
I'm confused. In December, we were going to seriously increase aid to help stem this flow of people. Remember this?
U.S. pledges billions in aid to develop Central America, curb migration | Reuters
Has Trump changed his mind or is there some difference between the two events?
Yes. We help those who help us. They haven’t. So the flow of cash stops. Pretty simple...

Look at it this way! The US is generous with it’s foreign aid! What do we get in return? Posters from other countries telling us how shitty we are! Cut the foreign aid. Use that money on a wall. Long term it will save us trillions!

If the US government would stop dicking around down there and installing or propping up the worst, most brutal governments on earth, it is likely those mass migrations would end
My understanding is that the drug cartels are pretty much running the show. They are a real challenge, the way the Mafia was in this country in the 60's and 70's. But IF people there had another viable option to make a decent living, it would slowly bring things around. Nothing is going to be an overnight magic wand type thing.

From the OP article: 'Trump said the funds totaled $500 million,'

$500 million total. Big fucking deal. That equals about 1/2,000'th of the deficit Trump is running. So fucking what?
But his xenophobic, ignorant, mostly uneducated Trumpbots will cheer this because they are xenophobic, ignorant, mostly uneducated minions.
This is nothing but throwing a bone to his Nuremberg Rally-type base.

He still gives many, MANY billions to countries in the form of military aid. ALL of which is wrong and should be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

I don't like America giving aid (you NEVER give money to countries...they just blow most of it on corruption. You give them 'stuff'...but NEVER cash.). But I sure as hell would rather they gave money to poor countries for food/shelter/etc. then give money to countries for weapons.
You give them 'stuff'...but NEVER cash.
I agree.

We should build another wall at a specific location in Mexico where their country becomes narrower at the sea. I have marked the spot on the following map with a red X.

upload_2019-3-30_13-7-57.png

$500 million total. Big fucking deal. That equals about 1/2,000'th of the deficit Trump is running. So fucking what?
But his xenophobic, ignorant, mostly uneducated Trumpbots will cheer this because they are xenophobic, ignorant, mostly uneducated minions.

He still gives many, MANY billions to countries in the form of military aid. ALL of which is wrong and should be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

I don't like America giving aid (you NEVER give money to countries...they just blow most of it on corruption. You give them 'stuff'...but NEVER cash.). But I sure as hell would rather they gave money to poor countries for food/shelter/etc. then give money to countries for weapons.
I agree.
Who pays for the “stuff” YOU want to give them?

I agree.

They're poor because we aren't giving them enough free shit. Everyone needs more free shit.

I agree.
Who pays for the thousands upon thousands of people who are coming to our borders every day? Every week?

I agree.
Who pays for the thousands upon thousands of people who are coming to our borders every day? Every week?
That’s why we need to invest in a big beautiful wall.

I agree.

poor little snowflake is going to have to settle for some boring old fencing.

I agree.

Doubt it asswipe!

I agree.

Doubt it asswipe!

I guess you have not been paying attention

How do you imagine cutting funds from these countries will discourage people from leaving them?

the left realize anything ?
you ask for to much

LOL...this from a guy who spells 'too' with only one 'o'.

:auiqs.jpg:

hi bent over how you doin today
ya got me there

i guess we should leave the borders wide open and cut that check.
makes total sense now

:113::21:

stop giving the enemy American money simply based on the Principle that they are the enemy .

Forum List

Back