Foreign Snowflakes Are Pusses, Too...

If the sight of a red had triggers you emotionally and physically so badly that you become physically violent you are an emotionally unstable, easily emotionally manipulated, terminal TDS-suffering snowflake who should be incarcerated until someone finds a cure for your specific type of political ignorance / intolerance.

If a specific word on a license plate is enough to 'ruin your day' / cause you to be paralyzed from offense then this nation's security and future - and my Constitutional Rights and freedom - should probably not be allowed to be endangered by allowing you to vote...

Unfortunately stupid emotionally unstable people have just as much of a right to vote as anyone else ... even illegals, according to Democrats....

:rolleyes:

^ crying about inconsequential events far across the ocean for no reason

If the sight of a red had triggers you emotionally and physically so badly that you become physically violent you are an emotionally unstable, easily emotionally manipulated, terminal TDS-suffering snowflake who should be incarcerated until someone finds a cure for your specific type of political ignorance / intolerance.

If a specific word on a license plate is enough to 'ruin your day' / cause you to be paralyzed from offense then this nation's security and future - and my Constitutional Rights and freedom - should probably not be allowed to be endangered by allowing you to vote...

Unfortunately stupid emotionally unstable people have just as much of a right to vote as anyone else ... even illegals, according to Democrats....

Are you OFFENDED I pointed out those who share your symptoms, snowflake?

Need a tissue or a soft pillow for your safe space?

Bwuhahahahaha

They revel in their perceived role as perpetual victim.

That's the point - there is no 'victim' when one chooses to be offended by anything / everything. It is a self-victimizing exercise, if anything...

Well at least perceived role is much better than a liberals active role as a victim.

Well at least perceived role is much better than a liberals active role as a victim.

"I'm not a victim, you're a victim."

Be original, dude.

Be original, dude.
She can't

Be original, dude.
Have some common sense....dood.
th

Be original, dude.
Have some common sense....dood.
th

I'm not the one that started a thread whining about a license plate in another country.

Democrats continue to demonstrate they are the victims of their own making by refusing to accept the outcome of the Democratic election in 2016, instead choosing to deny reality and attempting to 'un-do' that reality instead of accepting defeat, learning from their loss, and seeking to do better in 2020.

Nadler and the Dems' / snowflakes' refusal to let go of a false narrative and a failed coup attempt after 3 years and it all being exposed to the world prevents them from moving on, remaining instead - in their own minds - victims of a lost election ... 'stolen' by their criminal candidate protected from indictment so she could stay on the ballot after being GIVEN her party's nomination undeservedly and after running the worst campaign in US history LOSING fairly to another candidate...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

Poor lost snowflakes / Democrats.

So instead, you want to whine about someone else posting it.

They posted it, I pointed out the real reason the plate was denied and now I'm enjoying you idiots who lost the cause of this thread but keep going at it. :21:

I'm not the one that started a thread whining about a license plate in another country.
Awwwww.....how....SAD. You ARE offended by someone pointing out how pathetic it is to be offended by a WORD...especially by the NAME of the candidate who defeated the DNC's hand-picked criminal candidate who lost her damn mind after LOSING when it was 'HER TURN'....

Poor snowflake....maybe you need a hug...unless you are offended by shows of human compassion and empathy as well.

:p

Democrats continue to demonstrate they are the victims of their own making by refusing to accept the outcome of the Democratic election in 2016, instead choosing to deny reality and attempting to 'un-do' that reality instead of accepting defeat, learning from their loss, and seeking to do better in 2020.

Nadler and the Dems' / snowflakes' refusal to let go of a false narrative and a failed coup attempt after 3 years and it all being exposed to the world prevents them from moving on, remaining instead - in their own minds - victims of a lost election ... 'stolen' by their criminal candidate protected from indictment so she could stay on the ballot after being GIVEN her party's nomination undeservedly and after running the worst campaign in US history LOSING fairly to another candidate...

BWUHAHAHAHAHA......

Poor lost snowflakes / Democrats.

Nothing says the Original poster lost then by changing the topic of their own thread by page 4.
It sounds like someone really WANTS to change the topic from easily offended snowflakes forced from their safe spaces by the mere sight of a WORD...

:p

Forum List

Back