Forest Service head resigning

You do know the USFS charter is to promote balanced use of national resources (timber harvesting, water conservation, hunting, fish and wildlife, recreation).
Getting rid of it? Sure, we can go back to the 1700's. Burn and cut the trees, strip the soil, kill the wildlife, build stone walls on barren land...

Or...we could just kick a guy out that can't keep his junk in his....pants.
Gee, where have I heard this story before??

You do know the USFS charter is to promote balanced use of national resources (timber harvesting, water conservation, hunting, fish and wildlife, recreation).
Getting rid of it? Sure, we can go back to the 1700's. Burn and cut the trees, strip the soil, kill the wildlife, build stone walls on barren land...

Most Department of Interior, USFS, and National Park Service employees these days are Obama-era holdovers who still believe in "global warming" and Woodsy the Owl.

I see a great opportunity for some cutting of useless government spending here.

Most Department of Interior, USFS, and National Park Service employees these days are Obama-era holdovers who still believe in "global warming" and Woodsy the Owl.

So far the forest service has limited any logging or clearing and caused so much underbrush we now get massive fires instead of controlled ones. So basically we are are back to the early days when the forest actually took care of this itself...by burning it all off. Why the hell do we need to pay someone to let nature happen?

Except, that's not the case. And stop with the Obama holdover BS. Not even close. The lion share of USFS and Park Service people are a combination
of old school wilderness/conservationists and new school preservationist ideology.

What do you think? They are in it for the six figure pay and awesome medical and pension bennies???

And useless government spending??? Really?
Go ahead. Smoke Jump into a fire zone.

You could save the government money here. :)

So far the forest service has limited any logging or clearing and caused so much underbrush we now get massive fires instead of controlled ones. So basically we are are back to the early days when the forest actually took care of this itself...by burning it all off. Why the hell do we need to pay someone to let nature happen?

Hmmm. Not in National Forest lands that I can see. In National Parks, the rules are different.

Hmmm. Not in National Forest lands that I can see. In National Parks, the rules are different.
Neither of which give a shit about your stupid government laws. Nature kind of does it's own thing no matter what laws are passed. Kind of like it's going to do with all this climate change bullshit you idiots are proposing. If only we had a government agency to prevent forest fires...They would never happen again. LMAO!

Neither of which give a shit about your stupid government laws. Nature kind of does it's own thing no matter what laws are passed. Kind of like it's going to do with all this climate change bullshit you idiots are proposing. If only we had a government agency to prevent forest fires...They would never happen again. LMAO!

Wow, we went from management ideaology to climate change (which is real, despite the hear-no-evil you cons rail against).
Big leap, but I'll play. The collection of fuels from year to year is why you get the really big forest conflagrations.
And why do you think that is? It couldn't be because the USFS and Interior budgets are squeezed so tightly by Republicans
and Conservatives year to year so as to be thought of as non-relevant? Can't give them money because they are just
tree huggers! :)

Wow, we went from management ideaology to climate change (which is real, despite the hear-no-evil you cons rail against).
Big leap, but I'll play. The collection of fuels from year to year is why you get the really big forest conflagrations.
And why do you think that is? It couldn't be because the USFS and Interior budgets are squeezed so tightly by Republicans
and Conservatives year to year so as to be thought of as non-relevant? Can't give them money because they are just

Bullshit. California's yearly fires have nothing to do with your imaginary "budget restraints" by conservatives. They are the result of bad environment policies by the liberal California government. They are more concerned with protecting insignificant little plants and animals than they are with clearing and burning the underbrush.

Umm, the tree huggers don't want you picking up any sticks in the forest because "it's not nature". Well fires are fucking nature you moron. That'
s how nature takes care of this shit. It has nothing to do with money. It has everything to do with these stupid democrat laws.

Bullshit. California's yearly fires have nothing to do with your imaginary "budget restraints" by conservatives. They are the result of bad environment policies by the liberal California government. They are more concerned with protecting insignificant little plants and animals than they are with clearing and burning the underbrush.
If the government employees only got paid more money they could have prevented the fire they were sent out to make sure nobody did anything to prevent the fire.

I can't let you hurt the environment!

Du5lOt41-720x382.jpg

Umm, the tree huggers don't want you picking up any sticks in the forest because "it's not nature". Well fires are fucking nature you moron. That'
s how nature takes care of this shit. It has nothing to do with money. It has everything to do with these stupid democrat laws.

Yes because forest fires are largely a Democratic Party conspiracy :) ...Whew...the stupid is strong on the right hand side of the aisle.

As California Burns, Trump's Proposed Cuts To Forest Service Loom | HuffPost

Yes because forest fires are largely a Democratic Party conspiracy :) ...Whew...the stupid is strong on the right hand side of the aisle.

As California Burns, Trump's Proposed Cuts To Forest Service Loom | HuffPost

Do we really have to go through this shit again, and again, and again? The state of California was offered by the federal government some programs that would have fixed their underbrush problem, yet they were turned down by the state, and at the bequest of the environmentalist movement in that state.

Geeze. Will you guys ever get it right?

Forum List

Back