Forget About Covid, They Say

So basically you are getting what you want, restrictions removed, but dammit people are gonna hear you bitch about it!!!
You Fascist fuckers wouldn't shut up for years YELLING JAB MASK JAB MASK. We gonna get you fired and all that other Fascist BS.

Now you don't want to here about the fact you were ALL LYING SOS...............

Now we just want to throw it in your faces BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

And you're not?

Never mind. You'd just lie.
I’m not what?
You Fascist fuckers wouldn't shut up for years YELLING JAB MASK JAB MASK. We gonna get you fired and all that other Fascist BS.

Now you don't want to here about the fact you were ALL LYING SOS...............

Now we just want to throw it in your faces BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.
Holy crap, Sargeant Psycho…calm down. Whoaaa

Possible Unintended Consequence:

No matter how successful attempts by the political class may have been, or may still be ...
Regardless their intent, involvement, or merely lack thereof ...
A segment of society has become more resolute in separation and defiance.

Collective Amnesia may work in the short-term, but it is possible they gave birth to a greater movement
Identifying a common cause and painting a target on it can create unity in both support and opposition.

Long winded saying we suck...............Why don't you just get to the dang point instead of trying to sound important?

:dunno:

I’m not what?

Holy crap, Sargeant Psycho…calm down. Whoaaa
Nah...........You guys Suck Hairy Balls.........

People like you are why people died............And why our economy is fucked......

33 year old died from Covid............Cytokine storm...........Less than Big Mac value pack he'd still be alive.

Not having early treatment protocols like the rest of the world and sending people home with nothing but a O2 monitor saying if it goes low go to the hospital is INSANITY. By then you are already screwed.........

Nah...........You guys Suck Hairy Balls.........

People like you are why people died............And why our economy is fucked......

33 year old died from Covid............Cytokine storm...........Less than Big Mac value pack he'd still be alive.

Not having early treatment protocols like the rest of the world and sending people home with nothing but a O2 monitor saying if it goes low go to the hospital is INSANITY. By then you are already screwed.........
Lmfao.

So you laugh at the dead...........Just like the VP HO............real funny.

That is why I say all you guys SUCK...So why did they with hold the data for a year.............hmmm.

It's supposed to be soo great.............

Wonder if I should hit you guys with the stories again of the VAERS deaths........showing healthy people who walk out to the car and drop dead.......

Just ignore them and laugh right?

Fine. Then I don't need to go to work then on Monday.

The next FEAR MONGERING AGENDA.............WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE...........

They been playing that routine for years now.............Now it's HATE PUTIN or you will DIE.......

You misread my intentions from the get-go and I am not in the category you keep assuming, you fucking nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Covid has been suspended until after the election.

Vote Democrat if you want permanent mask mandates, vaccine mandates, lockdowns and internment camps for the unvaccinated.

The modern Democrats are pure evil

Ok Covidians...............Same ole question . Why do we have the Worst Stats on Planet earth?

Why is it Africa has way less deaths with 1.3 billion people....Hardly anyone vaxxed?
India with about the same number of people with much lower deaths?

Bunch of others.........So why do we SUCK......we are a big vaxxed country....

No I didn't ...........It was long winded and trying to be fancy.......So I was screwing with you.

Noted ... Make whatever excuses you need to.
I simply posted "play through" you stupid motherfucker.

Is that short and crude enough for your retarded ass ... :auiqs.jpg:

Noted ... Make whatever excuses you need to.
I simply posted "play through" you stupid motherfucker ... :auiqs.jpg:

And I am still playing through. Can't help if your golf cart battery died...........They will have you charged in a few hours..........good luck.

People are bitching about the shortages and inflation caused by the shut downs.

But people like you are just fine with all of it

Isn't that right?
They are fine because they don't work and we fund their SNAP.

And I am still playing through. Can't help if your golf cart battery died...........They will have you charged in a few hours..........good luck.

I don't use a cart you lazy bitch ... :auiqs.jpg:
I like taking my time and enjoying the scenery.

Go on now ... Play through and get the fuck out of my way.

I don't use a cart you lazy bitch ... :auiqs.jpg:
I like taking my time and enjoying the scenery.

Go on now ... Play through and get the fuck out of my way.

How am I in your way............You are broke down..........

Forum List

Back