Formal Compliment towards Coyote & the Mods

September

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2014
NA
I want to take a moment to announce something that some of you do not know.

The Mods of USMB are awesome.

The Mods- Coyote, Flacaltenn, AquaAthena, and others... they do what they gotta do and they do it well. Even when we don't like it.

Let us hear no more of this nonsense against the Mods. If a topic is deleted, or an Avatar is taken down, or a signature reduced in size, or a message is sent informing you that you have broken a rule, you can bet that these Mods know exactly what they are doing. And I know for a fact that they will talk with you about it and maybe find a solution as long as it conforms to the rules and guidelines of USMB.

So if it seems that they might be "wrong", however unlikely that it may be... MESSAGE THEM. PM THEM. Express your concerns. They'll hear you out, and even if it changes nothing, at least you will have developed a better understanding of what exactly you've done wrong and how it can be prevented in the future.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to look harder at those nipples and get back to you guys with my report.

I agree with the OP, I love you guys!!! xxx

Man nips are ok I guess. And so are tiny little sparklies on nipples. Or so it seems.
Bet if I posted a pic similar it woulda been yanked.

Oh. Never mind. I see the OP had hers changed to hide them.

No, I temporarily changed it because this topic is about defending a Mod who was getting bashed for no reason in another topic. I have never posted any actual nudity in my Avatar at all. No "genitals, female aureola, or nipples".

I am living proof the mods at this forum are a tolerant bunch.

No one here pushes the envelope more than I do and as long as my name comes up "black", any claims of mod bias, should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm not saying there isn't any (mod bias), given that we're all human; I'm just saying the times that occurs, is less than the occurrences of "voter fraud".

or​

We could do this another way...

...make me mod and you will see just how good the current mods really are.

The Mods- Coyote, Flacaltenn, AquaAthena, and others... they do what they gotta do and they do it well. Even when we don't like it.

Let us hear no more of this nonsense against the Mods. If a topic is deleted, or an Avatar is taken down, or a signature reduced in size, or a message is sent informing you that you have broken a rule, you can bet that these Mods know exactly what they are doing. And I know for a fact that they will talk with you about it and maybe find a solution as long as it conforms to the rules and guidelines of USMB.

So if it seems that they might be "wrong", however unlikely that it may be... MESSAGE THEM. PM THEM. Express your concerns. They'll hear you out, and even if it changes nothing, at least you will have developed a better understanding of what exactly you've done wrong and how it can be prevented in the future.

Well, I haven't been here long enough to comment on the moderation of this site. However, things here seem a lot more laid back from the last site I was at. The moderators there had a kind of "three musketeers" thing going. All for one and one for all. God forbid you so much as criticized a mod at the last place, or the whole lot of them would jump all over you, so I'm a little bit "hesitant" about moderators to say the least. Lol!

I am living proof the mods at this forum are a tolerant bunch.

No one here pushes the envelope more than I do and as long as my name comes up "black", any claims of mod bias, should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm not saying there isn't any (mod bias), given that we're all human; I'm just saying the times that occurs, is less than the occurrences of "voter fraud".

or​

We could do this another way...

...make me mod and you will see just how good the current mods really are.

No, Billo, stay right where you are, where I can laugh at you!!!

:lol:

The bolded: I like your honesty.

I want to be a mod, JUST SO I can resign in a BLAZE OF GLORY.

Sky on fire ... people running through the streets looking for "flashlight batteries...."

Yes sir! I can hear it now - "Cabbie, come back ... we're sorry!!!

Ha! Too late, C.K., et al.!!!

tumblr_mou8y9BxWc1sqwnloo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Every time someone starts a thread about the mods, they always forget about me.

Every fucking time.

What the fuck am I? Chopped liver?

Every time someone starts a thread about the mods, they always forget about me.

Every fucking time.

What the fuck am I? Chopped liver?

Aww.

It's that avatar, Doc. You need to revive Bertrand Russell.

Or wait, here -- try this on:

comic_chopped_liver.gif

:D

Forum List

Back