Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

2 squads of 5 men in enfilade fire would have them running for cover and quitting for life. They might even would go get get jobs and raise a family. :eek:

Guess which petition has several hundreds of thousands of more signatures than the other... this one? Or the one to impeach Trump. Take your time.

No, I post anonymously, and I do mean anonymously. ^You see what I posted up there? I have my reasons.

Ex-wives hatin on you? I have friends with that problem, but they all say they cant help it if women just go crazy for them.

I have never had such problems.

:D

From your link:

Michael Beatty, who worked for Pittsburgh Custom Tile in Plum for about six months, said he attended the Charlottesville rally but denied being a white supremacist or a fascist.

"It's very unfortunate because you have a group of communists that are using the tools of dishonesty and harassment to take away someone's right to assemble," Beatty told the Tribune-Review. "All based on lies. Is that fair? No."

Yes, there WERE good people at this rally.

More will come out to defend America's history and monuments.

And the Fascists will come out to smear them and disrupt their peaceful rallys.

Guess which petition has several hundreds of thousands of more signatures than the other... this one? Or the one to impeach Trump. Take your time.

Guess who, Trump or Antifa, has been spotlighted by insanely hyperbolic criticism for every other word that comes out of his mouth for 2 years, and who, Trump or Antifa, has been allowed to fly under the radar with their open political violence?

Of course the petition got more signatures that was regarding a subject the news was actually talking about. Until Charlottesville, the only people who knew about Antifa had to go to obscure right wing online publications and anti-social justice youtubers. The people who wanted to hear hysterical misrepresentations of everything Trump has said and shit tons of unsubstantiated accusations about collusion and treason could hear that anywhere from their local newspaper to their local evening news to 2 out of 3 of the popular cable news networks to the 2 largest newspaper publications in the nation. Let's not forget Comedy Central, MTV, daytime talk, late night talk, virtually any sort of talk show on any of the major TV networks.

Exposure makes a difference. The Antifa petition got its support from a much smaller pool of people who had any knowledge of the subject of the petition.

Forum List

Back