Format for next debate laid out by Joe Biden administration.................again.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1719846215709.png

The Joe Biden administration has laid out the ground rules for the next debate. Both candidates will be able to debate while lying in bed and taking naps upon their own discretion.

"It's not that I need the sleep", said Joe Biden, "It's just that Trump bores the hell out of me is all as I'm sure I will need sleepy time to get through his boring lies."

Also, Biden will have his debate team lying in bed with him to ensure the rules are followed since they now view CNN as a hostile actor trying to bring down the Biden administration for Putin and white conservative Christians.. "The last debate was so poorly run and laid out to help Trump win, I now will be forced to hire a special council in order to impeach CNN", said Joe Biden.

Judge Merchan also commented, "If they can't impeach them, I'm sure CNN are poor bookkeepers like Trump, not to mention all the women CNN has reaped over the years we are sure to uncover."

Debate Trump again??

What could America be thinking. Trump has a license to lie and the lies are accepted.

Biden can blow smoke and try to wave old glory until the cows and chickens come home, and nobody GaF.

Just be vigilant on having Trump's back.

Debate Trump again??

What could America be thinking. Trump has a license to lie and the lies are accepted.

Biden can blow smoke and try to wave old glory until the cows and chickens come home, and nobody GaF.

Just be vigilant on having Trump's back.
1719860021297.png

Biden be like, "No soldiers died under my watch, piss on their graves!!"

You like those kind of lies do ya?

Sick fucks.

Forum List

Back