Former Ambassador Questions Biden's Ability (As Biden Goes MIA)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
More need to be speaking up. More and more they know this to be true.

Perhaps they fear the debacle that would be Harris as POTUS keeps them silent?

What a fucking mess Biden has made of everything.

Everybody knows that the one who stole this Election from Americans is a demented person, everybody!

In the US and worldwide, everyone is totally aware of that fact.

Not only demented, but evil too.

Nobody seemed prepared for this eventuality, and for this reason from all I have read, I am going to surmise that any one of Pakistani, China, Iranian, Russian intel or a combination of said nations intel, were far superior and prepared than Western intel. I am not an expert, just my guess. Everyone was wrong about this quick reaction.

Furthermore, the ease in which they moved through suggests they probably had quite a few moles in the Afghan security force and were aware of the path of least resistance.

Also suggests either the U.S or Afghan were treating the gig in Afghanistan as a "well paid career" for many years, up to 20 if they played their cards right, while the Taliban were allowed to hang around to maintain the gig noone really expecting they'd actually get this opportunity to reclaim their country.

It reminds me of domestic police in Canada who milk the system by "creating threats and then solving them". Helps them pad their salaries and improve their career, improves their forces budget, does absolutely FA for our citizens.

Just basing on what I am reading, I could be completely wrong on all fronts.

To fail this dramatically, this rapidly on this big of a stage where enemies and allies alike are watching to me suggests that MANY people dropped the ball, not just the current administration.

We know where Biden went...........

He went shopping for his next victims......

download-2.jpg

The Biden presidency is over for all intents and purposes. We will limp through to the end - maybe. Both him and Kumquat might be removed next year. The Afghanistan catastrophe, on top of the border, on top of the covid Mashup, on top of out of control democrat cities is really not survivable.

~~~~~~
Congressman Drew's response to the Bai Dung Debacle

Biden reminds me of the Caine Mutiny and Captain Queeg's nickname "Ole Yellow Stain".
The whole ship of state is looking at the captain of the ship that's dropped the marker short of the target.
Next Bai Dung will counting the number of scoops in the canned strawberries.

Last edited:
Biden was never the leader of this country so his indecisiveness should come as no surprise. The Marxist Democrat party has called all the shots that have led us to this inept government. Resist Marxism. Resist the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back