Former Canadian Olympic gold medalist is now an American. Olympic bobsledder Kaillie Humphries left Team Canada for Team USA due to alleged abuses.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Congratulations America, two golds and a bronze as a Winter Olympians is a big add.

The Creepy Ones most certainly protected her boss. Now her goal will be to destroy Canadas team in an act of revenge for abusing her without accountability and to stand on the podium while the Star Spangled Banner plays.

I see a trend here in Canada and it isn't for our benefit...

Kaillie Humphries will be on the brink of history when she participates in the bobsled event at the 2022 Beijing Olympics in February.

The Canadian-born Humphries became a U.S. citizen on Thursday in San Diego and will have the right to compete for the U.S. at the Olympics. She is expected to get her passport soon, which will allow her to travel to China to take part in the monobob and women’s bobsledding competitions.

Humphries participated in the 2010, 2014 and 2018 Winter Games for Team Canada. She won two gold medals and one bronze in the two-woman bobsled races. She’s held a green card and is married to Travis Armbruster, an American and former bobsledder.

She won the right to compete for the U.S. in September 2019 after a dispute with Canadian bobsled officials over claims of verbal and mental abuse and harassment. She led the Canadian team to seek a safer work environment, she said at the time.

Last edited:
Congratulations America, two golds and a bronze as a Winter Olympians is a big add.

The Creepy Ones most certainly protected her boss. Now her goal will be to destroy Canadas team in an act of revenge for abusing her without accountability and to stand on the podium while the Star Spangled Banner plays.

I see a trend here in Canada and it isn't for our benefit...

Kaillie Humphries will be on the brink of history when she participates in the bobsled event at the 2022 Beijing Olympics in February.

The Canadian-born Humphries became a U.S. citizen on Thursday in San Diego and will have the right to compete for the U.S. at the Olympics. She is expected to get her passport soon, which will allow her to travel to China to take part in the monobob and women’s bobsledding competitions.

Humphries participated in the 2010, 2014 and 2018 Winter Games for Team Canada. She won two gold medals and one bronze in the two-woman bobsled races. She’s held a green card and is married to Travis Armbruster, an American and former bobsledder.

She won the right to compete for the U.S. in September 2019 after a dispute with Canadian bobsled officials over claims of verbal and mental abuse and harassment. She led the Canadian team to seek a safer work environment, she said at the time.
It's hard to say whether or not she did the right thing without knowing the whole story. Would you be interested in providing the story? I find this to be an opportunity to demonstrate an unbiased approach and that may eventually start to become helpful to this forum.

It's hard to say whether or not she did the right thing without knowing the whole story. Would you be interested in providing the story? I find this to be an opportunity to demonstrate an unbiased approach and that may eventually start to become helpful to this forum.

You are comic relief. I understand that some wish to continue the failing P.R campaign when talking about Canada, akin to what some foreign fascist governments have done for decades.

Surely you haven't been living under a rock, if you are indeed Canadian. Her story has been around for years, she is a two-time gold medalists, she isn't some poor schmuck like me.

While trying to remain a polite Canadian, I would suggest that Google is your friend in this circumstance.

You are comic relief. I understand that some wish to continue the failing P.R campaign when talking about Canada, akin to what some foreign fascist governments have done for decades.

Surely you haven't been living under a rock, if you are indeed Canadian. Her story has been around for years, she is a two-time gold medalists, she isn't some poor schmuck like me.

While trying to remain a polite Canadian, I would suggest that Google is your friend in this circumstance.
I don't perceive that there is anything for me to gain with me entertaining your anti-social behaviour.
We've tried before but you just fly off on your mad tantrums.

I don't perceive that there is anything for me to gain with me entertaining your anti-social behaviour.
We've tried before but you just fly off on your mad tantrums.

If you want to argue against the story, which is really world news at this point, than do so. I've stated numerous times as it refers to Canada "I'm just the Messenger". If you have an issue with the story than have at it, defend the honour of Canada, I will do no such thing at this point in my life.

I know the difference between good and evil. I also understand how situations of abuse occur against citizens in this country, it starts and ends with lack of accountability for the abuser.

Do you?

Canada is like the USA. Experiencing a deep dive with bad people in power.

If you want to argue against the story, which is really world news at this point, than do so. I've stated numerous times as it refers to Canada "I'm just the Messenger". If you have an issue with the story than have at it, defend the honour of Canada, I will do no such thing at this point in my life.

I know the difference between good and evil. I also understand how situations of abuse occur against citizens in this country, it starts and ends with lack of accountability for the abuser.

Do you?
As a courtesy to you I've done a bit of research.

Contained in that link is the following:

She has not shared specific details of her harassment allegations, which she first announced in January.

As a courtesy to you I've done a bit of research.

Contained in that link is the following:

Whatever it was, it was enough to have her leave her country. Or as they ask, possibly be a "traitor"

How many other such "traitors" have left for American? Too many to count. Why is this the reality?

As Canadian police apparatuses violate laws and rights that American police would not, no, COULD NOT, do. I know, I was held at the U.S border with my wife and of course allowed in numerous times. This delay wasn't because the Americans had any issue with me or worries, but because of the dirty, dishonest, self serving pedo Canadian Security Industrial Complex.

As one great man said, and I repeat this mantra to the Creepy Ones and their supporters: "do your worst, and we'll (I will) do my best"

Whatever it was, it was enough to have her leave her country. Or as they ask, possibly be a "traitor"

How many other such "traitors" have left for American? Too many to count. Why is this the reality?

As Canadian police apparatuses violate laws and rights that American police would not, no, COULD NOT, do. I know, I was held at the U.S border with my wife and of course allowed in numerous times. This delay wasn't because the Americans had any issue with me or worries, but because of the dirty, dishonest, self serving pedo Canadian Security Industrial Complex.

As one great man said, and I repeat this mantra to the Creepy Ones and their supporters: "do your worst, and we'll (I will) do my best"
Send me a private message if you want me to discuss your personal issue with you. I don't know how I can be helpful but I will at least listen.

Send me a private message if you want me to discuss your personal issue with you. I don't know how I can be helpful but I will at least listen.

That's a hard pass. Considering what has happened to me over three decades my only objective is exposure and justice through the efforts of other nations, organizations, police forces and politicians.

Canada has long forfeited any sympathy.

That's a hard pass. Considering what has happened to me over three decades my only objective is exposure and justice through the efforts of other nations, organizations, police forces and politicians.

Canada has long forfeited any sympathy.
You're just begging to hear the truth about your problem aren't you.
You aren't going to get that from me because it wouldn't be socially appropriate. Spill your guts in private or just bugger off. I'm not into it any other way.

You're just begging to hear the truth about your problem aren't you.
You aren't going to get that from me because it wouldn't be socially appropriate. Spill your guts in private or just bugger off. I'm not into it any other way.

"Socially appropriate". lol.

Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back