Former CDC director just said that YOUR tax dollars funded the creation of COVID and Fauci lied about it to cover his ass.

That is the weakest link, I've ever heard, to worm Jan 6 into a conversation, almost like trying to derail your own thread, OP.
WGA-Consulting-696x367.jpg

Gonna thread ban him, lefty?

Fauci is as big a fraud as you are

Fauxi did all this after being ordered by Obama to cease.
Makes me wonder just who he was working for. I mean, if he ignored orders from the Tan Messiah, it had to be someone paying a LOT of money for his "services". Evil firkin' gnome...

Makes me wonder just who he was working for. I mean, if he ignored orders from the Tan Messiah, it had to be someone paying a LOT of money for his "services". Evil firkin' gnome...

Two answers: Millions in US Government Grants, and the Chi-Comms.

But I repeat myself.

Actually, it was Trump that un-banned gain of function.

Yeah, I heard he's also responsible for everything else bad in the World.

Kinda my worldview.

The lens through which I see everything and all.

Yep, an avid NY Times reader here.

Anything bad always comes back to Orange Man.

Yeah, I heard he's also responsible for everything else bad in the World.

Kinda my worldview.

The lens through which I see everything and all.

Yep, an avid NY Times reader here.

Anything bad always comes back to Orange Man.

Not everything, but gain of function research funding did restart under his Admin.

Almost everything Tucker Carlson said about Anthony Fauci this week was misleading or false​

Science fact-checks the Fox host’s rant against “Saint Tony,” who announced his retirement on Monday​

• 25 AUG 2022

December 19, 2017

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) today lifted a 3-year moratorium on funding gain-of-function (GOF) research on potential pandemic viruses such as avian flu, SARS, and MERS, opening the door for certain types of research to resume.

And who ran the NIH again????

Man, this is laughable.

Next you'll be telling me anything the FBI did was sanctioned by Orange Man, because - after all; it isn't like any government agencies were completely opposed to him and trying to undermine everything he did every step of the way.

Last edited:

Man, this is laughable.

Next you'll be telling me anything the FBI did was sanctioned by Orange Man, because -after all; it isn't like any government agencies were completely opposed to him and trying to undermine everything he did every step of the way.

The NIH falls under the Executive Branch of the Fed Govt, and the POTUS is the head of that. Thus the POTUS runs it like every other dept under him.

The NIH falls under the Executive Branch of the Fed Govt, and the POTUS is the head of that. Thus the POTUS runs it like every other dept under him.

Wow.

Do you truly believe that?

Or are you just trying to BS your way out of a losing argument?

But yeah: I'm sure when Fauci was sending those Emails to cover up the nature of the COVID Wuhan lab creation - he was yukkin' it up with the Commander In Chief. Had nothing to do with the nine million in US govt. grants.

It was all to satiate Trump's esoteric desire to see gain of function research done.

It was one of Big T's many passions doncha know. Used to rant about it endlessly on The Apprentice.

I hear they're golfing buddies.

Gimme an 'effin break.

Man, this is laughable.

Next you'll be telling me anything the FBI did was sanctioned by Orange Man, because -after all; it isn't like any government agencies were completely opposed to him and trying to undermine everything he did every step of the way.
Another fauxbertarian, who licks The State's jackboots with alarming regularly.

Wow.

Do you truly believe that?

Yes, I believe it because it is the truth.

The POTUS is responsible for what happens in the Executive branch.

You all had no trouble blaming Obama for every single thing that happened in the Executive branch nor do you have any issue blaming Biden for the same

Forum List

Back