Former CIA Officer Tells GOP They Need A Plan To Purge Their Terrorists

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Former Senior Intelligence Service officer at the CIA, Marc Polymeropoulos penned a column this weekend explaining that the biggest challenge for Republicans is weeding out the terrorists in their party. It isn't the problem of the Democratic Party to save the GOP from its worst self. They have to change it themselves.

The violence and terrorism from Republicans is the biggest crime problem currently faced by the country.

Fucking Gestapo scum...

PatriotAct2.jpg

"I worked in counterterrorism operations for nearly my entire career at the CIA before retiring in 2019," said Polymeropoulos. "The battle we engaged in with international terrorist groups like Al Qaeda wasn’t just with their legions of foot soldiers but with their highly effective propaganda arms as well."

Now it's the American Taliban.

Former Senior Intelligence Service officer at the CIA, Marc Polymeropoulos penned a column this weekend explaining that the biggest challenge for Republicans is weeding out the terrorists in their party. It isn't the problem of the Democratic Party to save the GOP from its worst self. They have to change it themselves.

The violence and terrorism from Republicans is the biggest crime problem currently faced by the country.
What terrorists?

All the terrorists are in BLM and Antifa.

There aren’t enough (any) MAGA white supremes, so the Feds have to manufacture them.

"I worked in counterterrorism operations for nearly my entire career at the CIA before retiring in 2019," said Polymeropoulos. "The battle we engaged in with international terrorist groups like Al Qaeda wasn’t just with their legions of foot soldiers but with their highly effective propaganda arms as well."

The cool thing about you Dems weaponizing the Feds and DHS against us, is when we take it over, it can be used against all of you.

The cool thing about you Dems weaponizing the Feds and DHS against us, is when we take it over, it can be used against all of you.
Which would be just as morally horrendous.

The Patriot Act, DHS, and all the neocon trappings of the moronic "war on terror" need to be abolished and dismantled post haste.

He sounds like a deluded Dimm kool-aid drinking :ahole-1: just like you.

Exactly!

Only dems are allowed to have terrorists in their party.

What terrorism? Do you have any examples, or do you just say shit and hope that its true or that no one will check? Lets see some examples before we continue this topic.

Are those the folks Biden brought over while abandoning US citizens in Afghanistan?

What terrorism? Do you have any examples, or do you just say shit and hope that its true or that no one will check? Lets see some examples before we continue this topic.

January 6, 2022. Reich Wing Terrorists attacked the United States Capitol Building. Over 140-Law Enforcement personnel where injured by those terrorists.

It was MAGA MAGGOT that attacked Paul Pelosi.

Which would be just as morally horrendous.

The Patriot Act, DHS, and all the neocon trappings of the moronic "war on terror" need to be abolished and dismantled post haste.

Neocon Jeb openly endorsed DeSantis. 🤔

Forum List

Back