Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates (R) Defends Obama Military Response To Benghazi

You have heard what you wanted to hear, and that's all, as usual.
And you have read what you wanted to read.
No, I read what was written, including the fact that Stevens made the decision to be there on 9/11 instead of at the embassy 400 miles away, where no one suffered so much as a skinned knee.
I see..it's the dead man's fault. No wonder hillary said what she said.
He's the one that chose to be there. He's the one who turned down greater security for the embassy, twice, He's the one who was known for jogging the streets without a security detail. He's dead because some asshole killed him, but he had his part in the drama and he made a mistake in being there that day. Had he been at the embassy instead of 400 miles away at an insecure location he'd still be alive. Credit and blame where they are do. If you weren't a blind partisan you'd get that.
I guess these real men are blind partisans also...why don't you look them up and tell that to their face?

Benghazi Attack Contractors Say They Were Told to Stand Down From Saving Amb. Stevens by CIA Officials
What they say might be perfectly true, but they have no idea whether they might have saved him or not. Had Stevens not made the choice to be there he would very likely still be alive today. Nothing changes that.

And you have read what you wanted to read.
No, I read what was written, including the fact that Stevens made the decision to be there on 9/11 instead of at the embassy 400 miles away, where no one suffered so much as a skinned knee.
He's the one that chose to be there. He's the one who turned down greater security for the embassy, twice, He's the one who was known for jogging the streets without a security detail. He's dead because some asshole killed him, but he had his part in the drama and he made a mistake in being there that day. Had he been at the embassy instead of 400 miles away at an insecure location he'd still be alive. Credit and blame where they are do. If you weren't a blind partisan you'd get that.
I guess these real men are blind partisans also...why don't you look them up and tell that to their face?

Benghazi Attack Contractors Say They Were Told to Stand Down From Saving Amb. Stevens by CIA Officials
What they say might be perfectly true, but they have no idea whether they might have saved him or not. Had Stevens not made the choice to be there he would very likely still be alive today. Nothing changes that.
I suppose that's what you would have done...lead from behind.

I trust the knowledge and wisdom of Gates and Panetta regarding Benghazi.

The only reason you say you trust them is that they agree with your opinion, if they didn't agree with your opinion you wouldn't trust them.

So, you don't trust them, you agree with them.

Why did these heroes of your just hang around waiting for permission? Oh right, Men of Action who didn't want to lose their jobs. So much for your Hero Theory.

Why did these heroes of your just hang around waiting for permission? Oh right, Men of Action who didn't want to lose their jobs. So much for your Hero Theory.
For the same reason no one tells your hero to go fuck himself when he dawdles as thousands die.

For the same reason no one tells your hero to go fuck himself when he dawdles as thousands die.
Obama is just a man. And thousands die on every American President's watch. We aren't the world's policeman.

Forum List

Back