Former director of the CIA James Woolsey says he was skeptical about aliens until a friend's aircraft was 'paused at 40,000ft' and he 'hopes we can be

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
More and more information is coming out at an ever increasing pace to the point I do not think these kinds of reports can be relegated to a conspiracy theory scenario any longer.....this must be faced up to in a calm and logical manner.....we are not alone.

I've seen ufo's and I had ufo dreams in the 90's every day for a year then they disappeared. I have never actually seen an alien being. I think the UFO's are our government's stuff. I don't know why hide if you are a higher intelligent being what would you have to worry about if you are above humans?

• Banned
I've seen ufo's and I had ufo dreams in the 90's every day for a year then they disappeared. I have never actually seen an alien being. I think the UFO's are our government's stuff. I don't know why hide if you are a higher intelligent being what would you have to worry about if you are above humans?

First of all there are so many unknowns it is exceedingly difficult to project any sort of credible analysis of what is going on regarding our 'visitors'.....I do not think they are from this planet mainly because if any nation had the technology that is being seen they would undoubtedly take over the world.

The most encouraging thing about our visitors is that they have not inflicted any harm on us.....at least that we know of. The few that have been abducted have all been returned safely as far as we know.

Thus at this point I do not think there is any need to panic...but our governments should come clean about al they know....I think they have held back out of fear the public would panic.

I'm ambivalent about aliens- IDC, however, Id be more likely to believe a civilian than a political hack with an agenda

Woolsey, 79, spoke to promote his new book, Operation Dragon - in which he claims that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK on the orders of the Kremlin.

More and more information is coming out at an ever increasing pace to the point I do not think these kinds of reports can be relegated to a conspiracy theory scenario any longer.....this must be faced up to in a calm and logical manner.....we are not alone.

Calling them Aliens is racist.

1617722225749.png

I've seen UFOs and I met the Grays when I was 13 and living in CA during the month of August

Calling them Aliens is racist.

Great news!

This, I assume, means there is life on many other planets.

I hope that very soon each ethnicity in this country can board spaceships and head out for its own exclusive planet.

Voila! No more "racism."

Forum List

Back