Former DNI says many more Durham indictments to come

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
“When I became the director of national intelligence, I said listen, I want to see all of the intelligence about this supposed Russian collusion, and what I found was, and as you’re finding out, is there was, of course, no Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but what I did see in intelligence documents, some of which I’ve now declassified, that there was collusion involving the Clinton campaign and Russians to create a dossier,”

The abuse of power is not stopping. It is really a shame where this nation is at this point.

Lefties communist cucks now don't think lying to the FBI 5 times should be a crime.

Why is that?
Do communist cucks let tough free market guys fuck their wives? This culture confuses me.

Last edited:
The indictments will all be to meaningless fall guys. None of the real criminals will pay for their crimes. The Durham fiasco was just another diversion and delay tactic to help clear all the DOJ big boys. And another huge waste of money as well.

All along, Clinton, Obama, and Biden were doing the very thing they accused Trump of doing. LOL

Everyone knows the DemoKKKrats and the Russians were butt-buddies for decades until Hillary decided she could make more money by starting a war with Russia. But it seems even that was just bluster to cover the fact that she and Obama and Biden were working with them all along.

Ratcliffe expects 'many' more Durham indictments focused on Clinton-Russia 'collusion' dossier​

Hey, what's a little Treason, anyway? Everybody knows that the ends justify the means, right?

Whatever happend to HOPE we can fool enough votes to be elected and CHANGE this country to a system of perpetual one party rule?

Last edited:
Hey, what's a little Treason, anyway? Everybody knows that the ends justify the means, right?

Whatever happend to HOPE we can fool enough votes to be elected and CHANGE this country to a system of perpetual one party rule?
Trump and Hillary both know how to commit treason and have...

Remember when the lefties on the board were sucking Mueller's dick.....until he testified to Congress. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :clap:

Mueller and Biden could film a sitcom.....THE SENILE COUPLE

The indictments will all be to meaningless fall guys. None of the real criminals will pay for their crimes. The Durham fiasco was just another diversion and delay tactic to help clear all the DOJ big boys. And another huge waste of money as well.

If nothing else, this investigation has firmly established and PROVED the Clinton/Obama/Biden -> Perkins-Coie -> Fusion -> Steele/Russia trail of money and lies, along with showing beyond a doubt the FBI is corrupt to the very top.

The Clinton name is now utterly worthless as we just saw in Virginia, and Obama and Biden are both indelibly tarred with this scandal.

Forum List

Back