Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

No, it only proves that Cohen agreed to the plea. There's nothing "felonious" about the violation. If it was felonious, then why aren't both Clinton and Obama in prison?

The charge he plead to was a federal felony, retard.
Is Obama in prison? No? Then you must be mistaken.

Obama plead guilty to a felony? :290968001256257790-final:
That's what that idiot Hutch Starskey claims.

That's all yours, dope. I claimed no such thing.
You claimed the campaign violation Trump supposedly committed is a felony, didn't you?

First off, he's the former FEC Chairman so it isn't "the final word on the subject."
Do you have a quote of any other FEC chairman contradicting what he says?

Who the fuck is your "FEC chaiman" in Cohen vs the USA?

Hint: nobody.
Is that supposed to mean something?

I know right? That was my point.
You're babbling incoherently.

No, you're comprehending incoherently. There is a difference and others see it.

Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

Former Trump attorney, Michael Cohen to federal judge: "Guilty your honor"
Which proves exactly nothing.

Of course, it proves it was in fact, a crime.
It proves no such thing, dumbass.

One can only plead to a crime, dope
A parking ticket can be considered a crime.

A parking ticket is a crime and cohen is a convicted federal felon.

Today, China advanced it's impenetrable Quantum long range signal encryption algorithms.
An advancement that could render all US military radar and stealth technology obsolete.

Today Lefturds argued that Kim Kardashian's new makup line is more "Cosmopolitan" than "Fashionable" and of MUCH greater concern.
Is that the latest Kremlin "news"?

He's not there to determine guilt... the fucking defendant is PLEADING GUILTY. The judge was there to make sure it was a crime he was pleading to and that he knew what he was pleading to.

Every thread I see you post in, you say dumber shit than the time before. I'm not even sure how that is possible anymore.

Wrong. That is NOT the judge's job. If a defendant is going to plea guilty the judges job is to ensure he is of sound mind and to sentence him. Determining whether a crime is committed is the job of the JURY.

I didn't say he was there to make sure he was guilty. I said... the judge is there to make sure it was a crime he was pleading guilty to and to make sure he knew what he was pleading to and to explain it.

Reading comprehension is important.

Wrong again. You said hes there to make sure it was a crime. Again that is NOT HIS JOB. I mean the DA can't make up a charge, you can't plea to something that doesn't exist but that's not the judge's job. I don't know what you think you meant when you said "make sure it was a crime" make sure WHAT was a crime? What the guy did? NOT THE JUDGES JOB. That's the jury. If it wasn't a crime then he would be found NOT GUILTY.

Yes it is. He will not let someone plea to something that isn't a crime. This is part of the process where the judge is forced to not only accept the plea deal, but decide whether to accept the plea deal punishment, or to make the punishment harsher to fit the crime.

Somebody wake me up if they ever get anything on Trump.....K?
nicholsonyawn-gif.214061

Ever hear of a plea deal, or is that to far over your head-)

You plea to a lesser charge, even one you might not have committed, to lessen your exposure.

By the way...…….did you also know that pleading guilty under a plea deal, can NOT be used as evidence to prosecute anyone else; or is that to far over your head too, lol!

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

A guilty plea is an admission of guilt.
It doesn't prove you're actually guilty, moron.

Actually it does. He's a convicted felon. There's no changing that.

He's not been convicted of anything, he pled out. He was a moron to plea out so fast.

He is convicted. Whether by jury or plea, guilty is guilty. Cohen is now a convicted felon.

Just as long as they report it. Did Trump report the payments on his campaign finances?
It wasn't a campaign expenditure, so he isn't required to report it.
A candidate can donate as much of his own funds as we wants, dumbass.

It would be a donation as you suggested, dope and subject to reporting requirements.

You are dumb as shit, son.
Wrong, shit for brains. Read the OP.

Read your own post, dope.

It wasn't a donation, shit for brains.

It's what you said, dope.

Bripat9643, is it a campaign contribution? I think that may be for a jury to decide. The learned professor's statement that the expenditure did not help President Trump's primary or general election campaign is sophistry. If the the woman's accusation became common knowledge, it may likely been detrimental to Trump's political purposes.

Historically, the FEC has said these things are not campaign contributions”? This question has often arisen historically, and always in this exact or very similar manner?

Respectfully, Supposn
That isn't what he said, douchebag. Buying a new suit would help his campaign, but it's not classified as a campaign expenditure because that's an expenditure he would make even if he wasn't running for office.

Not if he needed the suit for the campaign, dope. If Trump is on the road and his suit is ruined, a replacement would certainly be a campaign expense.
Wrong. The suit would never be a campaign expense if he paid for it with his own money since people buy suits for personal use all the time.

It wouldn't be for personal use on the campaign trail as I said, dope.
Obviously wrong.

Yes, because the suit worn for the campaign rally is personal and of no benefit to the campaign. :cuckoo:

Yes, because the suit worn for the campaign rally is personal and of no benefit to the campaign. :cuckoo:

Wrong again sports fan!
What was he supposed to wear....pajamas?

Stop fabricating shit. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Obviously you've never run a business.

As soon as you said this it became apparent you're FOS

Do you have a quote of any other FEC chairman contradicting what he says?

Who the fuck is your "FEC chaiman" in Cohen vs the USA?

Hint: nobody.
Is that supposed to mean something?

I know right? That was my point.
You're babbling incoherently.

No, you're comprehending incoherently. There is a difference and others see it.
You're a babbling idiot incapable of committing logic. That's all I can determine from your posts.

No. They prove that Cohen admitted guilt to specific, felonious campaign finance violations.
No, it only proves that Cohen agreed to the plea. There's nothing "felonious" about the violation. If it was felonious, then why aren't both Clinton and Obama in prison?

Look at you crawling in the mud and debasing yourself for Trump. What a loser.
You are fucking hilarious. Do you know that?

Yes, it's me they're laughing at. :laugh2:

It wasn't a campaign expenditure, so he isn't required to report it.

It would be a donation as you suggested, dope and subject to reporting requirements.

You are dumb as shit, son.
Wrong, shit for brains. Read the OP.

Read your own post, dope.

It wasn't a donation, shit for brains.

It's what you said, dope.
Wrong.

Obama plead guilty to a felony? :290968001256257790-final:
That's what that idiot Hutch Starskey claims.

That's all yours, dope. I claimed no such thing.
You claimed the campaign violation Trump supposedly committed is a felony, didn't you?

You said Obama, retard.

Which proves exactly nothing.

Of course, it proves it was in fact, a crime.
It proves no such thing, dumbass.

One can only plead to a crime, dope
A parking ticket can be considered a crime.

A parking ticket is a crime and cohen is a convicted federal felon.
You're only proving that you're a fool.

Wrong again sports fan!
What was he supposed to wear....pajamas?

Stop fabricating shit. You have no clue what you're talking about.
Obviously you've never run a business.

As soon as you said this it became apparent you're FOS

He only needs the suit because hes at a campaign rally, dope.

Forum List

Back