Former FEC Chairman To Mark Levin: Stormy Daniels Money Cannot Be In Kind Campaign Contribution

Look it up yourself, loser.
You're like a child covering their eyes because the house is on fire.
I don't have to look anything up. I know the answer because I actually listened to experts who know law tell me so. You listen to talk show hosts

No,dope. I get my infomation from the actual court proceedings. From reality.
what court proceeding exactly?

WTF?
Cohen's, retard.
when did trump go to court?

I just told you Cohen's, dumbass.
I wasn't talking about Trump.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a credible answer from him.
I don't. I enjoy the fact that he doesn't get there's been no court proceeding for trump. so he has nothing to say there. he trapped himself. It's what a good leftist always does in here. That's why this is so easy.

And the poor dimbulb thinks plea agreements under duress are part of case law.

Duress?

Cohen is a convicted felon. It's already done.

How dense can you possibly be? Mueller threatened Cohen with 65 years in jail until he gave him the fake confession for something that's not illegal.

Liar.

Post it up.

I don't have to look anything up. I know the answer because I actually listened to experts who know law tell me so. You listen to talk show hosts

I don't. I enjoy the fact that he doesn't get there's been no court proceeding for trump. so he has nothing to say there. he trapped himself. It's what a good leftist always does in here. That's why this is so easy.

I wasn't talking about Trump, dope.
sure you were, you claimed he was guilty because cohen copped a plea deal. I told you that it isn't a crime, you said yes it is, I said lawyers have said it isn't you said it was , then you said it was due to court proceedings. how trump isn't convicted of anything. So dude, Cohen plead guilty to a noncrime. sorry, accept it, the legal beagles have stated as such.

Duress?

it's called duress. It's we will treat your family like convicted rapists and killers unless you sign this document, if you don't not only will your family suffer, but we will drain every penny you fking ever earned you lousy piece of shit. That kind of duress is how they do it. you'd plead out peeing in your pants if it were you. just saying the scared little parrot you are.

Sure ,dope that's exactly what his attorney said. :cuckoo:

No one has claimed that except you dopes.

He is a convicted felon. He named Trump as a co-conspirator. It's already done.

Duress?

it's called duress. It's we will treat your family like convicted rapists and killers unless you sign this document, if you don't not only will your family suffer, but we will drain every penny you fking ever earned you lousy piece of shit. That kind of duress is how they do it. you'd plead out peeing in your pants if it were you. just saying the scared little parrot you are.

I really don't care who Cohen is, he plead guilty to a noncrime, what a stupid ass.

Duress?

How dense can you possibly be? Mueller threatened Cohen with 65 years in jail until he gave him the fake confession for something that's not illegal.

Liar.

Post it up.

It's not surprising that you don't read any actual news. Even the NYT has the info.

He will be sentenced on Dec. 12 before Judge William H. Pauley III. Though Mr. Cohen faces a maximum of 65 years in prison, the plea agreement provides for a far more lenient sentence: The government calculated the sentencing guidelines at from 51 to 63 months and the defense put them at 46 to 57 months. A final guidelines determination will be made by the Probation Department, but the ultimate sentence will be determined by Judge Pauley...

Michael Cohen Says He Arranged Payments to Women at Trump’s Direction

sure you were, you claimed he was guilty because cohen copped a plea deal. I told you that it isn't a crime, you said yes it is, I said lawyers have said it isn't you said it was , then you said it was due to court proceedings. how trump isn't convicted of anything. So dude, Cohen plead guilty to a noncrime. sorry, accept it, the legal beagles have stated as such.

I was referring to Cohen, who is now a convicted felon, you ignorant wretch.

Duress?

I really don't care who Cohen is, he plead guilty to a noncrime, what a stupid ass.

What an idiot.

I was referring to Cohen, who is now a convicted felon, you ignorant wretch.
yep he was. part of that conviction was a plea to a noncrime. just saying. you wish to rant about the noncrime rather than the ones that are. why?

Duress?

What an idiot.
you are. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Duress?

Liar.

Post it up.

It's not surprising that you don't read any actual news. Even the NYT has the info.

He will be sentenced on Dec. 12 before Judge William H. Pauley III. Though Mr. Cohen faces a maximum of 65 years in prison, the plea agreement provides for a far more lenient sentence: The government calculated the sentencing guidelines at from 51 to 63 months and the defense put them at 46 to 57 months. A final guidelines determination will be made by the Probation Department, but the ultimate sentence will be determined by Judge Pauley...

Great. Where's the duress part?

Duress?

Liar.

Post it up.

Oh, let's see:

Mueller: We've got you for 65 years if you don't cooperate.
Cohen: What do you mean?
Lanny Hillary-Handler Davis: Say something to make Trump look bad.
Cohen: I paid off the hooker who has blackmailing him
Mueller: Sounds like a campaign fraud to me.
Davis: That's the ticket! That's the ticket! He paid off the hooker to help Trump's campaign.
Cohen: Trump paid me back with his own money.
Davis: That doesn't matter. Just say it was to help his campaign
Cohen: Okay. It helped his campaign
Mueller: Deal. 4-5 years.

Ever hear of a plea deal, or is that to far over your head-)

You plea to a lesser charge, even one you might not have committed, to lessen your exposure.

By the way...…….did you also know that pleading guilty under a plea deal, can NOT be used as evidence to prosecute anyone else; or is that to far over your head too, lol!

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

A guilty plea is an admission of guilt.
Guilty of what is the question. Sorry bubba name the crime
Guilty of what he allocated to. Do you not understand the process?

I'm not sure what Allocated means in this situation. But if you are referring to saying what Mueller wanted to hear in order to get Allocated 4-5 years instead of 65, then you are correct.
Your not sure what allocates means because you don’t know anything about this process.

It means he had to stand up in front of a judge and say he did acts which constitute the elements of a crime. He then had to plead guilty to that crime. The judge was very detailed in her questioning. And he was detailed in his answers.

Mueller didn’t tell him what to say, ijit, because when you allocate, there has to be independent documentary or other hard evidence to support what you say. For the specific purpose of no one pleading to a crime they didn’t commit.

You’re welcome.

Duress?

Liar.

Post it up.

There isn’t any except to trump morons.

And it's important to note that PLEA DEALS are not case law. People plead out to things for which they are not guilty all of the time in order to avoid costly trials. We have such a complicated system of law that most people have unknowingly broke at least a few.

I'm not sure what Allocated means in this situation. But if you are referring to saying what Mueller wanted to hear in order to get Allocated 4-5 years instead of 65, then you are correct.
Your not sure what allocates means because you don’t know anything about this process.

It means he had to stand up in front of a judge and say he did acts which constitute the elements of a crime. He then had to plead guilty to that crime. The judge was very detailed in her questioning. And he was detailed in his answers.

Mueller didn’t tell him what to say, ijit, because when you allocate, there has to be independent documentary or other hard evidence to support what you say. For the specific purpose of no one pleading to a crime they didn’t commit.

You’re welcome.

I know what Allocution is. You clearly don't.

You’re welcome.
something that isn't a crime isn't a crime. sorry but that is just a fact. And it was arranged in the way it was because he plead out. stupid ass. The judge read from a script.

You’re welcome.
something that isn't a crime isn't a crime. sorry but that is just a fact. And it was arranged in the way it was because he plead out. stupid ass. The judge read from a script.

And that's one reason why plea bargains are not case law.

Look it up yourself, loser.
You're like a child covering their eyes because the house is on fire.

WTF?
Cohen's, retard.
These losers are truly fucking idiots, I tell ya.

Duress?

Oh, what was Mueller’s involvement with Cohen’s plea? And what do you think is the court’s obligation as part of Cohen’s guilty plea?

No one pleads guilty to a “noncrime.” Especially a lawyer. You really are dumber than most of the rightards posting here — and that’s not easy to achieve.

Forum List

Back